[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks There are 111 new Pokémon. You can change your skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: qwhofish.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
qwhofish.png
51KB, 250x250px
Leaks

There are 111 new Pokémon.
You can change your skin color at a tanning salon.
You can swim instead of diving and find treasure to sell, "ancient" items and also some stuff to wear like a diving helmet.
Mewtwo has a new Mega form when you get all the Zygarde Cells. It gets a new ability that lets it hop around the battlefield like a spastic lunatic on crack to avoid damage and can only faint by being knocked out of the arena. It's Mega Mewtwo M.
Alola Farfetch'd has fighting flying type and uses a concrete pillar like Conkeldurr instead of a leek.
Alolan Electrode and Voltorb exist. They look like Cards instead of Pokéballs.
There is an arcade in the game and they're all variants of famous arcade games, like "Mankey Kong", "Pac-Chu", and "Diglet-Dug"
Alola Blissey becomes a normal type with Pure Power, and it becomes a fast physical sweeper, swapping its health and Special Defense for Speed and its health for Attack. Of course, the major downside is that it has paper thin defenses.
Marshadow does not exist. It is an urban legend that gets told throughout the story. There is a side story where you prove that it is not real.
There is a new evolution of Shuppet called "Scarasol" which is similar to Banette, but instead of a toy, it is an umbrella. It is used by ghost type, water type, and Parasol Lady trainers. It gets an ability where it shields itself and adjacent team members from weather effects and any weather boosted attacks, so if it gets hit by a fire type attack in the sun, it does normal damage. This also blocks positives from the abilities like Snow Cloak and Dry Skin but wont affect your moves, so Solar Beam can still be used in one turn in the sun, etc.
Alola Gastly exists, it now has hands so that it learning Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch makes sense.
Kirby is now a Pokémon so that moms can now safely say Kirby is a Pokémon without embarrassing their child who knows better.
Ash Greninja is in the game and has the ability Defeatist.
>>
seems legit
>>
My god, this is poor.
>>
>>28611124
>Kirby is now a Pokémon so that moms can now safely say Kirby is a Pokémon without embarrassing their child who knows better.
>Ash Greninja is in the game and has the ability Defeatist.

Kek
>>
File: 532fcbe01605fb35f80000e3.jpg (5KB, 164x158px) Image search: [Google]
532fcbe01605fb35f80000e3.jpg
5KB, 164x158px
>>28611124

Good one
>>
File: not getting the joke.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
not getting the joke.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>28611193
>>
>>28611124
I'm laughing
Here's your (you)
>>
>>28611259

Astroids are scary
>>
>>28611124
"It's Mega Mewtwo M"
topu keko, here's your (you)
>>
>there will be a dumb motherfucker who will take this bait and narrate it for a new LEAKS OMG video on youtube
someone should do a parody of this, and make fun of TyranitarTube directly and do something like Vulpix Vids or something. TTube would eat this shit up.
>>
>changing your skin colour in a tanning salon
You lost credibility too early. Shame
>>
>>28611561

I mean it works like that in Animal Crossing, so why not?
>>
>>28611124
>Alola Blissey becomes a normal type

underrated
>>
>>28611124
Those are all so weird that I'm almost enclined to believe it.
>>
>>28611259
It wasn't very funny then.
>>

Kek
>>
>>28611561
did you not catch the entire thing being a joke?
did you not read MEGA MEWTWO M and FUCKING ASH GRENINJA WITH DEFEATIST? Are you fucking retarded? Then again retarded people could comprehend this is a joke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.