[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Amie game and your HS in that? Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: headit.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
headit.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
What's your favorite Amie game and your HS in that?

Mine is Berry Picker because it's comfy and I'm the best at it. My HS is 200 in Y and I have no idea how the fuck I got there. After taking a break from Pokemon I'm struggling to get past my 141 in OmegaRuby.

Head It is pretty fun but I'm a bit bad at the timings and sometimes I'm afraid I break my DS screen while playing it. The Puzzle game is the worst because I suck at it (all my scores are fucking shit, like, max 3 stars each difficulty) and the fact that I suck at children's puzzle game makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>28610796
The tile puzzle game is easy to get good at. Consistently getting the good Poffins in Unlimited when I'm playing that game.
>>
>>28610796
My favourite is head-it. Highscore is 1166. In Berry Picker I have a highscore of around 100 or so, I don't play it a lot. I'm terrible at the puzzle one.
>>
File: bestmon.png (391KB, 1280x1152px) Image search: [Google]
bestmon.png
391KB, 1280x1152px
>sub 300 faggots think they can pick berries
>>
>>28610796
I have gotten 999 on this. But that was years ago.
>>
>>28610796
Over 999 i stopped because you can go beyond aside from your combo and you don't get better rewards.
>>
Head it, I think I've gotten the max score or pretty close to it,
>>
Header, it's the easiest for me. I used to hate the berry picker, but once I actually got good at it it became super fun.

I'm kinda indifferent to the puzzle game.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 250x188px
>>28610796
berry picker
unlimited
>>
>>28610796
Head It, 1111.
>>
>>28611131

My high score is 1398. There's only a max score for your actual hits, but not for the bonus after.
>>
Head is my best 1265. Average at berry picking and suck at Hard and unlimited puzzle .
>>
I used to favor Berry Picker. I think the best I ever managed to do was 137 or something like that. I now favor Head It, because I found a method to make getting max affection really fast. I play to about 100 score to get 3 tier 4 puffs. This is the same amount you can feed any pokemon after you've played a game. I keep doing this and petting it and you can possibly get it to max affection in 30 minutes or somewhere around there. I was never good at the tile puzzle, but thanks to a partial memorization of the Hard border, I got to 16 puzzles and somehow lost to 17, I don't know how. (it was flipping 1 away from FINALLY getting the Winter puff) I decided that was way too many to try doing it again, but with conviction, I'm sure I could do it.
>>
File: 1463112601430.png (194KB, 462x404px) Image search: [Google]
1463112601430.png
194KB, 462x404px
>>28610796
head it

It's really easy on unlimited when you're stoned because it's just getting into the rhythm and zoning out

my high score is around 1600
>>
>>28612980
...and yes, I have gotten 800 on Head It many times, though not reliably. I have maxed the score counter at 999, at which point, you're only increasing it by keeping the combo going. I don't remember how large I've gotten the combo, but I lost on purpose since I figured my point was made, I was skilled enough to keep it going forever if I wanted. I never bothered after that and would lose on purpose after getting 800 until I found my more efficient method for getting max affection.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.