[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a talk about this board's moderation. Or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Let's have a talk about this board's moderation. Or maybe not. After all, this isn't related to Pokemon, so this thread is probably going to get deleted, and I'll get banned again.

Oh yeah, I got a one day ban. There was a hunger games thread that (predictably) got deleted, and I had the crime of making a continuation thread in /trash/, and linked it here for anyone interested. I first got a 15 minute tempban, and then 30 minutes or so after that ended, a one day ban.

I understand the "must be related to pokemon rule", but really? This thread was literally hurting nobody, and it was probably on page 10 by the time I got banned. Meanwhile Smogonspammers and "leakers" can clog up the board with little to no consequences.

This begs the question of why /thrash/ even exists. What's the point of having a board for off topic threads if you can't even let people know about the threads that got moved here?

I don't think that enforcing the "must be related to pokemon rule" should stop, but perhaps mods and janitors should be a little more considerate of what should and shouldn't be banned.

Thoughts?
>>
Agreed. Pokémon hunger games is Pokémon related anyways
>>
I think you're a faggot who deserved to be banned for advertising yourself in a another board. I'm glad mods are doing something against the garbage that is HG
>>
Catch em all faggot
>>
>>28604483
While I'm down with HG and RP threads and pokemon IRL threads being gone, I share your sentiments with (chinese) leakfags being obnoxious.
>>
Hunger Games threads shouldn't be 404ed, they can be filtered easily enough, but promoting other boards is a direct rule violation.
>>
>>28604537
Advertising myself in another board? I don't think you understood what I said. I just made a thread in /trash/ and linked to it. That's it.
>>
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>28604483
>Thoughts
You're a faggot and deserved it. You should be banned for this thread you attention whore.
>>
>>28604603
No it's not. Besides I got banned specifically for rule 1.
>>
>>28604632
I am a little salty. But I also want something to be done about this board's moderation.
>>
I feel you. I got banned for 3 days for starting mock HG thread while the board was being spammed by diseased genitals.
>>
this is a pokemon board for real men
take your wrist slap like a man
>>
>>28605039
You do realize I could get banned again for this right? Sorry if I came across as whinny, but I do want to talk about this.
>>
>>28604654
>Rule 6

Hang on a second, couldn't Rule 6 apply to leak season? And how far into a gen does the rule consider it okay to post about plot points without a spoiler? What about the anime or spinoff games, or TCG leaks?

Can we get a clarification on rule 6, mods?
>>
>>28605245
It's a dumb rule, people that don't want to be spoiled should just stay off /vp/ and related sites.
>>
>>28604654
That never enforced rule 4. kek.
>>
>criticize one specific game
>YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR INCITING GENWARS!
>>
File: Pokemon Related.png (126KB, 700x662px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Related.png
126KB, 700x662px
>>28604483
I hate dubs/trips, it's such a post-2007 summer 4chan thing.

But you absolutely deserve to get banned for shitty "fun" spammy reddit tier shit like hunger games threads as much as I deserve to be banned for /pol/posting.
>>
>>28604483
Why can't mods just auto move HG threads to /trash/ instead of suddenly pruning them? (like that one time about a month ago). What does pruning even accomplish.
>>
>>28604483
Didn't read the post, but keep hunger games cancer to >>>/trash/
I browse /trash/ and it still pisses me off, maybe they should make a /hg/ board or something.
>>
>>28604483
Why do you think you needed to make a thread just to link to another board?
You're just breaking the first rule again.

And there's no excusing it just because it wasn't offensive or because it would get buried instantly, as that would make the line between whats allowed and not allowed on the board paper thin.

If you can't control yourself, stay on /trash/ where you belong.
>>
>>28604614
Yes, exactly.
>>
>>28604744
There's nothing that needs to be done about it. Based on what you've said, it seems like they're doing a fantastic job.
>>
>>28604654
>HG thread
>Pokemon related discussion

Literally kys yourself faggo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.