[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would people like the firefighters more if they were some kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 049355.png (138KB, 1280x446px) Image search: [Google]
049355.png
138KB, 1280x446px
Would people like the firefighters more if they were some kind of legendary trio?
>>
>>28598300
eh not any more than now, people would probs say the same thing especially if they were in gen5 assuming Emboar.
>Wasted the legend trio spot on the same typing AGAIN?
>>
>>28598300
No, because legendary trios are supposed to be element foils to each other. A trio of the same type would be redundant.
>>
>>28598300
this reminds me, weren't the fire/fight starters all related somehow by some folklore? How would a 4th, assuming Luchalitten, fit in with that?
>>
File: es.png (413KB, 722x571px) Image search: [Google]
es.png
413KB, 722x571px
>>28598369
I guess that proves how forgettable these dudes were
>>
>>28598380
Something about being based on Journey to the West characters.
>>
File: Firefighter.png (444KB, 987x810px) Image search: [Google]
Firefighter.png
444KB, 987x810px
>>28598300
But OP, they have a new member.
>>
File: 220px-Lake_guardians_DP.png (44KB, 220x166px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lake_guardians_DP.png
44KB, 220x166px
>>28598369
Yeah that would be stupid
>>
>>28598419
What would Blaziken be based off of then?
Only Infernape and Emboar fit the "Journey to the West" bill
>>
>>28598369
>Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf

No, this is wrong. Zapdos disproves this, Thunderbolt trumps the other birds. The dogs disprove this, Entei doesn't have type advantage over any other dog. You're dumb.
>>
>>28598380
Infernape and Emboar are based on 2 of the main characters of Journey to the west. Blaziken is literaly a japanese cock fighting chicken.
>>
>>28598380
Journey to the West. Infernape corresponds to Sun Wukong, or Monkey. Emboar corresponds to Zhu Bajie, or Piggy. There is a third character, Sha Wujing, or Sandy, that hasn't been represented yet, though Swampert seems to fit the bill.

Overall, a very good book. I recommend it.
>>
>>28598409
nah, the thing about the lake trio is that they do serve different purposes.
Azelf is a sweeper, with higher speed and attack stats, plus he starts with nasty plot.
Uxie is a tank, with more defensive stats, and starts with amnesia.
Mesprit is a mix between the two, and gets calm mind.
I personally really like this trio because they're the only trio with real stat distribution.
>>
>>28598438
Yes, it was and they are stupid. I forget about them more often than phione.
And it would be especially stupid to make a legendary trio that are not just the same type, but dual types with the same dual type. People would complain about them like they do the genies, but even more so because they're even less varied. The trend would be disliked even more.
>>
>>28598546
The got some cool shit going on by naturally learning either Explosion/Memento/Healing Wish too.
>>
>>28598461
ah i think that's just my mistake and the typing relation there between Blaziken and the Journey to the West guys is coincidental.

>>28598546
also I know the actual differences between the Lake Trio guys both thematically and practically, it's just funny that they're all still Psychic when the original commenter I replied to said simply the typing similarity would make it redundant.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.