[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon is the most powerful? From a lore perspective that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1471310374534.png (55KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471310374534.png
55KB, 393x500px
What pokemon is the most powerful?
From a lore perspective that's not one of the creation trio or arceus.
>>
Kyogre, Groudon and Fug
Also Mewtwo
>>
>>28596302
Weather trio could destroy the earth
Yveltal could kill everything too
>>
Fused Kyurem has to be up there
>>
>>28596471
But yvetal itself has to die to kill everything i doubot it could even beat a primal kyorge.
>>
Lets the change the question.
Waht would the strongest non legendary or mytical pokemon be?
Disregsrding mega stones.
>>
>>28596302
From a lore perspective? I would argue maybe Regigigas, it could create the other 3 regis whenever it pleased which are all relatively strong in their own right, especially regice lore wise, also regigigas could literally move continents.
>>
>>28598116
The pseudos, Slaking, Volcarona, Arcanine, PoryZ
>>
Mega-Rayquaza or Complete Zygarde.
>>
>>28598190
Then id think metagross would have to be the smartest non legendary. It has the brain of a supercomputer and the psyical bulk to deal with a lot of the other psudos. Although id like to see if pory z would be smarter than it.
>>
>>28598116
Lore-wise:
Gardevoir has the ability to create black holes.
Actually:
The Psuedos
>>
>>28596302
Zygarde =< Ray < Groudon and Kyogre
>>
>>28598444
>ablity to create black hole
Wait really? If that was possible not only would it be the strongest pokemon it could single handedly destroy a whole solar system.
>>
>>28598519
It only creates very small ones.
Also I think doing it actually kills it.
>>
>>28598623
I know its a cartoon and whatever but even a black hile the size of a pea would completely swallow the earth with its mass.
>>
>>28598623
It would eventually grow bigger as it would suck up everything, so it makes no difference.

>>28598116
I'd say Alakazam eing the smartest Pokemon.
>>
>>28598721
>>28598729
It's from the Pokedex, so it's likely to be bullshit anyway.
More likely is that it has the power to manipulate gravity by expending all of its energy.
>>
>>28598488
My bad it was meant to be
Zygarde =< Ray > Groudon and Kyogre
>>
>>28599083
How do you know zygarde perfect is that strong?
>>
well magcargo is twice as hot as the surface of the fucking sun
>>
i do not even think arceus may be as powerful as it is depicted, it certainly is not almighty (if you dont go by the 1000 arms theory), it has the power to create universes and is incredibly strong, but beat- and killable. Arceus died in the movie (which is arguably not canon), but was revived by power of hope and friendship and blah blah. If we go by that logic arceus could definitely be bested, but by whom?
>>
No one brings up Victini? The damn thing is an engine of infinite energy, and I'm hard pressed to think of anything that isn't the creation trio who can begin to edge in on something like that.
>>
>>28599139
Lore wise anon not base stat.
>>
>>28599192
Yeah but thats just pokedex shit talking. If it was it would evaporate anything that comes near it. Kinda like how regice would freeze everything in its proximity. Thus not being able to be attacked.
>>
>>28599222
>The damn thing is an engine of infinite energy
Word of the wise. Infinite energy isn't the same as infinite power.
>>
>>28599227
Well the wuestion still stands how do you know lore wise zygarde is that strong. It hasnt showcased being near as powerful as ray.
>>
>>28599217
Nothing. It could just blink whatever its fighting away in an instant.
>>
>>28599321
For one it's essentially the embodiment of the planet as shown in both the anime and it's description on the S&M site. Not to mention the speed it can gather itself up from across the planet at a moments notice
Two, It also says that core enforcer has the ability to erase the abilities of Pokemon that has been hit by it. Something Mega Ray can't even do.
>>
>>28598519
>>28598729
>>28598721

No more science fiction movies for you.

If the sun instantly turned into a black hole right now it wouldn't even budge the Earth. In fact, it would make the Earth survive billions of years longer than it currently will, since black holes are much more stable than a star.

Black holes don't somehow have more gravity than the object that was compressed to make them.
>>
>>28599884
So youre telling me that if a guardivour made a black hole and killed itself. The black hole would just begin to consume the earths mass, but it wouldnt take out the solar system. It would just begin to orbit the sun like how earth does.
>>
>>28598116
Scarfed impostor ditto
Porygon could cause a technological shitstorm and become skynet
>>
Jirachi can grant any wish.
>>
>>28600103

Yes, except if the black hole was small enough it wouldn't swallow the Earth either, it would just evaporate due to Hawking radiation.
>>
>>28600424
But its limited to rules. Or else that one faggot wouldve gotten his perfect 6iv groudon when it made one.
>>
>>28598425
Porygon-Z isn't smart, just batshit insane.
>>
Would the original dragon count? The Dragon that split into Zekrom and Reshiram, with Kyurem as the mutilated remainder.
Sadly we don't know much about it. I'd like to see this concept revisited sometime.
>>
>>28600555
Being insane could be a result of its glitch but a pokemon like that on a technological level should be considerately smart. Though i guess less mentally stable than porygon 2.
>>
>>28596302
Mega Fug
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.