[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You don't need to soft reset event mons hundred of times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: poke_group.png (418KB, 651x465px) Image search: [Google]
poke_group.png
418KB, 651x465px
>You don't need to soft reset event mons hundred of times anymore
>You just need the right nature and Hyper Training will do the rest
What a time to be alive.

ibn4 "u furget injection bro"
>>
>>28593041
>What are natures?
Speaking of which, why can't synchronizers work on event gift pokemon?
>>
>>28593068
>You just need the right nature

Learn to read
>>
>>28593068
>Speaking of which, why can't synchronizers work on event gift pokemon?
Don't know why, but now that you mentioned it, synchronize would trivialize getting perfect legendaries even more now in Sun&Moon.
>>
You forgot about the event only moves.
>>
>>28593041
I just read about this hyper training shit. Pretty mad right now.
>>
You know what sucks?

Gen 7 has a new pentagon type symbol.

This means all those perfect pokemon you bred, all the legendaries from XY and ORAS especially, you won't be able to use them online because they won't have that new plus symbol.

Fuck me.
>>
>>28593333
>using legendaries online unless you have no other choice
>implying it is hard to just rebreed your pokemon with the same egg moves and a 6IV ditto
fucking casual
>>
>>28593400
t. guy who thinks all legendaries are broken OP
>>
File: lu.png (256KB, 405x366px) Image search: [Google]
lu.png
256KB, 405x366px
>>28593304
>t. Rugarugan
>>
>>28593409
You can keep on using your Darkrai, Mega FUG and Primals, and I'll still beat your ass.
>>
>>28593577
I don't know what your problem is, but I don't even use them. I'm more concerned about my bro Articuno who is shit but I still like him because muh ice theme.
>>
>>28593609
I was baiting a little, but I like Articuno as well. Sorry.
>>
>tfw organizing pokebank boxes right now

time to sit down for the next 20 hours
>>
Can someone explain hypertraining?
>>
>>28593815
you give bottle caps (which nobody knows how to get yet) to some vendor and the vendor increases your pokemon's IVs

you can get max IVs by farming an item
>>
>>28593333
Fuck, I was gonna say how its possible that pentagon Pokemon would still be compatible in SM... but your quads say otherwise

What about event Pokemon, and my MM shinies ;-;

Don't play with me, anon
>>
>>28593333
You do know this only affects VGC, right ? That you can still use them online even without the pentagon ? Or was that some late update that I never noticed ?
>>
File: 1462308272553.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462308272553.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
>>28593041
>acquire event Pokemon
>backup savefile
>load savefile in PkHex
>edit acquired Pokemon
>save
>import savefile
If anyone from Nintendo asks, I was softresetting for 10 hours.
>>
>>28593968
You can use non-pentagon Pokemon outside of ranked matches. In some ways, it's probably for the best that they did this, because of all the injected perfect IV ubers in online right now.

It seems like S/M is going to make it a lot harder to inject.
>>
>>28593041
Speaking of events and nature, I got a 4 iv Timid shiny Yveltal, (HP and Speed are 14, the rest are 31). I want to save caps is this usable or should I go for Modest?

Maybe a mixed nature?
>>
File: heck yeah, motherfricker.png (73KB, 700x992px) Image search: [Google]
heck yeah, motherfricker.png
73KB, 700x992px
>>28593333
>mfw it turns out that the plus symbol only means it was caught in alola and pentagon 'mon can be used online
>>
>>28593968
battle spot / ranked matches need the pentagon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.