[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but if not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: ub.png (1MB, 1027x705px) Image search: [Google]
ub.png
1MB, 1027x705px
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but if not, why is no one talking about this? Does this imply it'll have another appearance like UB-02; or will it have another sub name?
>>
>>28591322
UB-01 Lillie
>>
>>28591322
The UB-02 ones have names because are version exclusives with the same role on the story.
>>
>>28591322
Because its name is Lily. Get it, Lily, Lillie.
>>
It's name probably gives away it's role in the story or it's relationship to Lillie

UB01 - Synchronization
UB01 - Fusion
UB01 - Invader
UB01 - Mutation

Maybe something like that
>>
UB02 aren't different forms of the same UB, they're two different ones with the same code name because they're version exclusives.
>>
>>28591405
>UB02 aren't different forms of the same UB
Did I say they were?
>they're two different ones
No, they are the EXACT same UB with two different aesthetics depending on the version being played
>>
>>28591322
It's actual name is UB01 - Eternal. It uses the youth of a girl to symbolize this.
>>
>>28591606
[citation needed]
>>
>>28591380
It probably be somthing like UB01 intelligence or UB01 [somthing to do with brains/Smarts]
>>
>>28591322
They said the name had a huge significance so I bet the name is a spoiler in itself, that's why they are not metioning it
>>
>>28591322
UB-01 JELLY

Because it rhymes with Lillie.
>>
>>28591654
>It's actual name is UB01 - Eternal. It uses the youth of a girl to symbolize this.
here's your citation
>>
>>28591464
They are two different Ultra Beasts in the two different universes. They're both number 2 because the other UB doesn't exist in their universe. Why would they use a number for something they don't know about.
>>
>>28591322
In order on the image:
>Mars
>Earth
>Venus
>>
>>28591805
They're both number 2 because the other UB doesn't appear in their universe.
FTFY.
>>
UB01 - Lillium
>>
UB-01 BRAIN
Because this trio is literally the brains, the beauty and the brawn
>>
>>28591857
Such a small edit, yet changes the meaning quite a bit. Most likely to be the case.
>>
>>28591322
Spot me, skeeter
>>
I don't think it has a sub name. I think the only reason UB-02 does is because they need a way to distinguish between the two of them since they're the same UB just in different versions.

One is UB-01 and the other is UB-02. Expansion and Beauty are just for our benefit.
>>
>>28591673
>>28591905

>BRAIN

This or Knowledge
>>
>>28591857
Right, because they're version exclusives and one will only be obtainable in each version. But they have different real names, stats, moves, types etc.
>>
>>28591322
Innocence
>>
>>28591335

I doubt that.
>>
>>28591833
The first one's Jupiter.
>>
Because revealing right away that it's named Lillith would give everything away too quickly
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.