[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there ANY Pokemon that can hope to come close to defeating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Ben_10_Omniverse_Opening_(7).png (517KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ben_10_Omniverse_Opening_(7).png
517KB, 1280x720px
Is there ANY Pokemon that can hope to come close to defeating a Ben Tennyson who possesses all possible transformation depicted in all animated media from OS to Omniverse? Includes Ultimates and Alien X.
>>
Ditto
>>
Ditto Choice Scarf
>>
>>28585923
UB's
>>
None of Ben's aliens are especially overpowered, at least not next to most Pokémon. Only the Alien X has godlike abilities, and even then it can't do shit.
>>
>>28585923
Arceus easily beats Alien X and Ben.
>>
>>28585982
He rebuild the entire universe man. How is that not doing shit?
>>
Palkia+Dialga could beat him
>>
>>28585995
If Alien X is staring down some murderous Pokémon, and he has to spend thirty minutes talking to himself to perform a single action, he's not gonna do well.
>>
>>28585923
This is another level of cringe
>>
>>28585923
kevin eleven could beat his sister
>>
>>28585995
So can Arceus and Arceus doesn't have to waste time debating he just does it.
>>
>>28586057
In more than one way ;)
>>
>>28586046
That has changed since. Ben was able to convince the other two voices to give him full control so that the two of them can spend all their time with their debates and not have ot bother with Ben. I don't know if it lasted forever or it was a temporary thing.
>>
>>28586046
>>28586065
oh yep. forgot about that
>>
Alien X is omnipotent. But others can absorb his power and that.

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>28586046
Alien X is also nigh invulnerable even when it's doing jack shit. It's not going to do anything except maybe if the creation trio decide to rip the universe a new one, but he can always go into it just to buy time to think.
>>
File: 1384137933431.png (92KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1384137933431.png
92KB, 500x488px
>>28585923
>>28585982
>>28585995
>>28586046

>There are LITERALLY adult people on 4chan now who were kids when Ben 10 aired
>>
>>28586319
No? I watched it as an adult. The original series was actually pretty well done, the subsequent ones where the animation simplified were pretty trash though.
>>
>>28586433
I honestly liked Alien Force more. Kinda hated Ben and Gwen in the original. They're far mroe tolerable in the later series.
>>
>>28586464
They were annoying kids in the original. They were bland teenagers in the alien force
>>
>>28586319
My little brother was a child when it came on and he's 22 now so it's not that surprising. Still a trash show though.
>>
>>28586482
Yeah well annoying kids don't make a for enjoyable watching experience, no matter how accurate it is to real ife.
>>
>>28586464
I just thought the animation in the original was on point. Alien Force was decent too.
>>
>>28586319
>There are LITERALLY adult people on 4chan who were kids when Pokemon came out.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.