[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you use Milk Drink in a male Gogoat, does it mean you order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1392950481712.png (94KB, 673x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392950481712.png
94KB, 673x600px
If you use Milk Drink in a male Gogoat, does it mean you order him to drink his own cum?
>>
probably not
>>
>>28583290
Well, it's understandable to use that move with a Miltank or a female Gogoat, since they can have milk. But a male Gogoat?
>>
>>28583340
Some male goats can produce real milk.
>>
>>28583487
Really? Whew, if it wasn't for you, I would sure got nightmares after using my Gogoat to battle today. Thanks
>>
Male goats can sometimes make milk

But if you wanna think of it that way I guess you can OP, just don't talk to be about it
>>
File: 129483782813.jpg (50KB, 460x663px) Image search: [Google]
129483782813.jpg
50KB, 460x663px
>CRTL+F Milk on Goodra's moves
>no results
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1080x1080px
Can somebody explain how male goats lactate?
>>
>>28583579
Nature is a weird thing.
Best not to think about it too hard...
>>
>>28583278
>he doesn't know that aside from rats and horses, ALL male placental mammals have nipples and can lactate, including humans
>>
File: tissues.jpg (205KB, 1300x1248px) Image search: [Google]
tissues.jpg
205KB, 1300x1248px
>>28583579
i dunno about goats but in humans, all people have various amounts of estrogen (and other assorted "female" hormones) and testosterone (and other assorted "male" hormones)

it is the ratio between them that gives you sexual dimorphism. embryos before a certain stage of development are all the same prototypical gender that is slightly closer to female with internal sexual organs and breast tissues, then if you're male and you get a surge of testosterone in the womb, the sex organs drop out of the pelvic cavity and external male characteristics are developed

so if a man has a lower amount of testosterone, he is affected more by the estrogen naturally present in his body, and may develop some inherently female characteristics like developing breast tissue/lactation and storing fat in the hips and other things

same reason men can get breast cancer, they HAVE breast tissue, just not usually developed in an overtly female manner
>>
>>28583686
er, mice, not rats, my mistake.
"Male mammals typically have rudimentary mammary glands and nipples, with a few exceptions: male mice do not have nipples, and male horses lack nipples and mammary glands."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammary_gland#Other_mammals
>>
>>28583278
I wish Arcanine could learn Milk Drink
>>
>>28583699
To further hit this home, there's a disorder where a person is "genetically male" (have XY chromosomes) but are unable to produce androgens and thus develop female instead with non-functioning ovaries.
>>
File: clitoral anatomy.jpg (163KB, 504x628px) Image search: [Google]
clitoral anatomy.jpg
163KB, 504x628px
>>28583854
this one will probably get me banned because of blue board but here's a comparison of genital anatomy too

penis = clitoris, fallopian tubes = vas deferens, ovaries = testicles, it's all parallel. men can lactate, a girl with a big clit could have had a big dick, swinging meat flaps could have been a pendulous scrotum. there's a fair bit of fluidity between expression of sexual characteristics and having the same hormones in varying ratio/level is why HRT works to a certain extent, we've all got basically the same biological potential with a few differentiating markers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.