[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Continuation of >>28399816 CONGRATULATIONS, ONCE AGAIN,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hjg.png (910KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hjg.png
910KB, 960x1200px
Continuation of >>28399816

CONGRATULATIONS, ONCE AGAIN, ANON! The Pokemon company has (Once again, against better judgement) given you the once in a lifetime chance to write/direct/produce a Netflix series for Pokemon. You have complete creative control over this show!

So, with that out of the way, what exactly is your show about? Who arre your main characters? Will it be a single season show, or do you have pans to get your show to rival the Simpsons in terms of longevity? Are you going to just say "I want the Pokemon Special Animated!" like an uncreative pleb, or are you going to come up with something original, like the story of Dave from the last Thread?

Pic, once again, may or may not be related!
>>
A 'documentary' on Smogon in the Pokémon world.

Exclusive interviews with the man who started it all, his family, his daki, his followers, a dude who got told he can't use his very first partner, his Mega Venusaur, in tournaments, and more!
>>
It's an anime about the relationships and events of the Draconids pre-Aster's death with season 1 reaching its climax of her death and then season 2 focusing on the fallout and how the tribe changes. Maybe there would be more? Ratings decide.
>>
>>28583211
Why does Steven look so pissed?
>>
File: b9a.jpg (227KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
b9a.jpg
227KB, 680x798px
>>28583321
>>
>>28583346
Look, I have nothing against Smogon in particular, I don't even play competitive myself.
But imagine, a world were Pokémon were real. A world where some organization is trying to tell the world they can't use certain Pokémon or can't teach them certain moves. Regardless of it being good or bad, it'd cause a fucking riot, wouldn't it?
>>
Just Origins but 12 episodes long instead of 4-5 and animated by masters of the size of Takashi Nakamura. Each season is one generation.
>>
>>28583366
No... Wally becomes a Smogonfag.
>>
>>28583211

It'd be about a trainer who left his home region to be a trainer in more prestigious league. First episode starts with them kicking ass in said league and trashing the quality of his home region's league. In a major round, someone tampers with one of his Pokemon by giving it a mega stone (and having more than one equipped to a mon in your party is against the league rules) and he gets disqualified.

Fast forward a couple weeks later, and he's in his home region. His home league is butthurt about him badmouthing it, so the officials allow him to register in the league but he has to give up his old Pokemon. He starts his journey of redemption and meets a girl who embroils him in the quickly destabilizing politics of the region.
>>
File: e383801ce6a7a0039ad22507ed1430df.jpg (339KB, 1556x1408px) Image search: [Google]
e383801ce6a7a0039ad22507ed1430df.jpg
339KB, 1556x1408px
>>28583211

Pokemon Generations is a full fledged series that validates both gender protagonists. The plot's still abridged but done in an interesting way.

Lisa Ortiz is not allowed to voice ANY of the female protagonists.
>>
>>28583337
In game, Zinnia shits on him a lot for no real reason and he just takes it like a pro.
>>
File: XY_Punk_Guy.png (63KB, 137x413px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Punk_Guy.png
63KB, 137x413px
>>28583211
A short series about a tough guy punk trainer whose little sister is into Pokemon contests.
The punk's little sister spends months working on her team of adorable Pokemon but gets sick and bed-ridden just as she was ready to enter the annual contest in town. Not wanting her efforts to go to waste, she makes her brother promise to take her Pokemon and enter the contest in her place. The problem is that the punk can't stand cute Pokemon and is also terrified of being on stage in front of thousands, but he suffers through it for his little sister.
Throughout the episodes, the punk has to bear with over-zealous competition, mockery from his delinquent buddies, and the surprisingly harsh world of Pokemon pageantry. But over time he'll also discover his hidden knack for showmanship, lose his tough guy persona, and make more friends then he ever had before.

Sorry if it's a bit messy, I came up with it on the spot.
>>
>>28583366
Yes, but in such a world people aren't going to walk around with fucking Ubers. Furthermore, evasion would be much different (if you base it on the anime at least).

The idea of Smogon even existing in a world like that is retarded because of how fundamentally different the game canon and the... I guess, "reality" (or anime) canon would be.
>>
>>28583629
He also defends you fiercely from Zinnia's shit, and that actually pisses him off unlike when she's flinging shit at him.
>>
File: hjg.png (104KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
hjg.png
104KB, 500x445px
OP here. bout to head off to bed, but I wanna contribute because I wasn't able to last time. I have a few ideas, but for right now, I'll just go with the one related to the thread pic.

It'd be a single season show, starring Zinnia and Steven Stone. After Zinnia nearly gets killed by the main villain of this series, Steven rescues her and chances off the main villain dude, but not before he drops some sort of stone.

Steven takes the stone and, after closely analyzing it, cannot find any sort of match to anything known to man. Zinnia, taking some interest in the man who tried to kill her, decides to try and take the stone and find out what clues she can extract form it by traveling the world. Steven's not about to let this crazy bitch go out into the world with a mineral that hasn't been discovered yet, so the two decide to travel around the world together.

It would be kinda episodic, kinda not. One episode has the two travel to Johto where they meet with Lance and Claire. And then a couple ends up with them going to Orre and having to deal with people from not only Zinnia's past, but also Archie and Maxie's, tying a lot of things together. It would probably all culminate in either Alola or Unova, depending on what exactly Sun and Moon would bring to the table.

Also, there would be a running gag of Steven Stone really liking the show Steven Universe, but being really embarrassed for watching it.
>>
>>28583698
>The idea of Smogon even existing in a world like that is retarded
Exactly, that's why.
>>
>>28583211
Not this year, it might get political
>>
a sitcom with only gen 1 mons and a shit ton of pop culture references

follow this dorky, unskilled piece of shit trainer and his even less socially adept yet amazingly skilled trainer friend as the former tries to woo a local beauty.

I have no shame. I have no integrity. I have only ratings on my mind.
>>
>>28583629

Wow it's like you don't understand the history of Devon Co.
>>
>>28583211
I think a slower-paced, semi-slice of life series could be fun.

Professor Oak has two new assistants who help him out with Pokemon research and caring for the extra Pokemon deposited at his lab. Occasionally they will travel abroad to conduct field research and meet other region's professors.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.