[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want my daughter playing this scandalous game. Ganeration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: pok-mon-sun-moon-characters.png (272KB, 640x752px) Image search: [Google]
pok-mon-sun-moon-characters.png
272KB, 640x752px
I don't want my daughter playing this scandalous game. Ganeration by generation, the female protagonists dress up more and more lewd. Her shorts are too short, and her shirt is too loose.
>>
Rosa was sluttier
>>
>>28582677
(You)
Can you go now?
>>
>>28582677
How are they lewed y'all got issues baka
>>
>>28582677
there's another shirt under her big one and the last female protag had a skirt
>>
>>28582704
That's a bra.
>>
File: a bra.jpg (210KB, 1434x1004px) Image search: [Google]
a bra.jpg
210KB, 1434x1004px
>>28582716
>>
Serena and Dawn were definitely lewder
>>
>>28582677
Oh, so you prefer Skirts, which is just a roll of cloth around your waist and lets you walk around with your underwear exposed?
>>
>>28582835
well if you want to twist a bunch of a words around you can make anything sound lewd
>>
>>28582843
Okay, give me one reason why you think a Skirt, which doesn't hide anything, is less lewd than shorts.
>>
>>28582843
That's not OP, by the way. Just in case
>>
>>28582677
do you know how hot it is in Alola?
it's fine.
>>
>>28582743
kek
>>
File: 1473013394566s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473013394566s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>28582677
>>
>>28582677
How is the character customization? Can you let Chicken-chan wear dress in the game?
>>
>>28582677
>Hilda has shorts are just as short, accented by the fact that the pockets are significantly longer than the pant legs. Based on how jean shorts are cut, her butt cheeks should be visible at the bottom.
>Dawn wears a skirt shorter than anatomy should allow. In an outfit with winter boots, a toque, and a scarf because its cold where she comes from. No leggings by the way.
>Speaking of those, Rosa wears them, because the legs on her short shorts flare out enough to make 'upshort' possible- and probable.
>all of this saying nothing of the first female MC May- who had the hips and tits of a sixteen year old when I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be 10. And the creators were obviously aware of it- as they scaled her back significantly in the remakes and put cloth shorts on top of the bike shorts she wore.

If you were worried, you should have jumped off this ship a long time ago.
>>
>>28582677
Yeah but what if you let your daughter wear these clothes and other clothes protag females wear only around you? Would that be okay?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.