[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think it makes the NPCs feel when you use a team of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1452433841660.png (228KB, 452x256px) Image search: [Google]
1452433841660.png
228KB, 452x256px
How do you think it makes the NPCs feel when you use a team of legendaries and beat their shit up or catch the legendary they were trying to control and wreck them with it?
>>
File: too lewd 4 U.jpg (678KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
too lewd 4 U.jpg
678KB, 859x1200px
>using Latios
If Ash actually brought Latias along in his journeys this battle would turned out differently.
>>
>>28582099
Same can say almost all about his boxed pokemon
That why Ash is a loser
>>
File: GaryOak.png (151KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GaryOak.png
151KB, 500x375px
>>28582006
They're NPCs
They don't have feelings
>>
Catching a legend is probably fucking difficult as shit in the anime
>>
>>28585096
Easier actually. Fainted Pokémon have a 100% catch rate essentially and the games don't let you do that.
>>
>>28585127
How do you think he accomplished that I wonder?
>>
>>28585127
I wonder if catching a Pokemon that isn't fainted is different to the Pokemon. I mean, either way they're under your command but
>knocked out; captured
>basically wake up and some asshole is telling you what to do

>not knocked out but fought long and hard before being captured
>you're conscious for all of it,

I think the second one would get you helluva more respect personally. You might be able to knock out a Lugia or whatever with some super-effective moves but it still has to respect you enough to do what you say.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.