[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't they add fashion back in the game? I spent more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1452505522260.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452505522260.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
Why won't they add fashion back in the game? I spent more time dressing up Yvonne than I did playing collectible monsters
>>
>>28580728
That means you're gay.
>>
>>28580728
It's back in Sun and Moon, with more options than in Kalos.
>>
They removed fashion in Sun/Moon?
>>
>>28580767
Y-Yeah.
>>
>>28580728
It's literally back. ORAS was just garbage, that's why it wasn't there
>>
Truly this is singular post completes the trifecta of Autism, Bait and Shitpost. Please don't ever make me read this tripe again.
>>
File: smcust.png (1MB, 1654x904px) Image search: [Google]
smcust.png
1MB, 1654x904px
>>28580728
>Why won't they add fashion back in the game?

???
>>
Why would you play pokemon for dress-up?

go play an mmo.
>>
>>28580802
/thread

Sometimes I wonder how many people on /vp/ actually keep up with the new info.
>>
>>28580728
You still completed the Pokedex, though, right?

Fashion was a pleasant distraction, though, even if it does make the main goal of the game take longer.
>>
>>28580817
Because he likes his dress up with Pokemon gameplay on the side
>>
>>28580817
This. Especially without terrible graphics.
>>
>>28580786
Fuck you, I liked ORAS.

I'm pretty sure the lack of customization can be chalked up either to the one year dev time, or a misguided attempt to preserve the aesthetics of the original by not allowing you to alter the character's design, even if the charters looked different from their original designs in the first place. Just look at FR/LG. Gamefreak can absolutely torpedo features to keep the optional game's 'heart' intact.
>>
>>28580802
Those twin tails make my dick hard.
>>
>>28580889
This. Personal theory is that ORAS was in development while XY was still in beta.
>>
>>28580889
>Fuck you I like ORAS

And here we a see an underaged poster in his wild state

memes aside, I don't get why literally got rid of the game before is one of 2 of it's defining features. Though with not shit Dev times ORAS may have had them, so I'm blaming Masuda
>>
>>28580889
The only clothing option I wanted in oras was to change to the original r/s or e clothes
>>
>>28580889
As much as I enjoyed fashion in XY, I still liked ORAS' trainer models a bit more. If only because the animations were generally a lot nicer for things like movement.

That said I'm glad it's back for Sun/Moon. I'm sure girls will get more options than the boys again but so long as we get a few decent options I'll be happy. At least it looks like boys have more variety in hairstyles this time and we can take hats off.
>>
>>28580728
So how exactly did you manage to avoid hearing about the fact its back in SM?
>>
>>28580728
Faggot
>>
>>28580988
>>28580756
The fact that Serena is cuter so dressing her up would have yield greater dopamines than the new girl.
Also we don't know if the clothes previous options are there
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.