[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW the European influenced Kalos is way more comfy and beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 9ba.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
9ba.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>MFW the European influenced Kalos is way more comfy and beautiful than the US influenced Unova

Do you Eurofags really have it that good over there?
>>
Very comfy but the Muslim invasion is already ruining it
>>
>>28571109
What did you expect. America is falling in shambles and it's gonna get worse with Trump. At least culture and rich history and art still exists here.

Not saying America doesn't have anything, there are some pretty amazing things there too.
>>
>>28571109
The rural/town areas are pretty similar, but I sure don't know any towns or cities with all colored brick streets or Something like that.

The more I think about it the more I realize that I know place with similar looks and vibes to places in Kalos though.
>>
>>28571109
It's not euro influenced it's France specifically.

And for that matter it's less about how much better France is in reality but how much better a mental image the average nip has of France

Nips have an incredibly distorted view of Paris in Japan, that it's this place of incredibly high culture, art, and beauty. So much so that they have a thing called Paris Syndrome for when japs actually go to Paris and the real world is so jarringly different from the image they had in their head.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>>
>>28571109
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28572732
Fuck off. We're discussing the real world influences of these regions.
>>
>>28571109
Well Kalos was in 3D. Unless you're talking about the anime. In which case I have no clue.
>>
>>28572687
>The embassy also reported that at this time on average twelve people suffered from the disorder annually

Wow, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>28571109
>Kalos
>comfier than Unova
Mon négro
>>
>>28573435
That's just the people that have suffered this severe form of culture shock, and doesn't take into account the fact that most nips think very highly of paris regardless of the syndrome. I think anon pointed it out to say how bad it can get.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.