[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S OVER. THE GREATEST GAMES HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE. Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: HG-Title.jpg (96KB, 570x350px) Image search: [Google]
HG-Title.jpg
96KB, 570x350px
IT'S OVER. THE GREATEST GAMES HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE. Sun and Moon won't stand a chance.
>>
(You)s incoming
>>
>>28571002
I'm already playing through SoulSilver right now again.

Holy shit the amount of detail that went into this game is amazing. I love the little things like how when you stand near water you can hear the waves.
>>
I dunno, SM looks pretty good so far.
Also
>Shit level curve
>Literally Gen 1 everywhere
>>
>>28571049
r8 my team now though. About to hit the E4

Dilbert the Typhlosion

Zealand the Ampharos

Leon the Espeon

Milo the Heracross

Spurdo the Ursaring

Chiaki the Lapras
>>
>>28571124
Generic vanilla team. Boring.

Ursaring is bro-tier though, so you get a 5/10 for him alone.
>>
>>28571002
>Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
>the intro of each game follows Ho-Oh/Lugia and behind of them it is a sun/moon
>Gen VII games are Sun and Moon
>>
>>28571002

Lol no

Johto has the most garbage variery of Pokemon I have ever seen
>>
>>28571151
I wanted to use other mons but they were either exclusive to HG like mantine or needed to be traded to evolve and wifi was shut down
>>
>>28571124
>Typhlosion
>Heracross
>Espeon
Literally my favorite Pokémon

I used to rock Lapras and Ampharos at some point in Johto as well
>>
>tfw you don't want to start over your HG game because you still have the Surfing Raichu from Yellow forest event
>tfw wanting to start over because grinding post-game is not enjoyable anymore
I started my game in March 2010 and I didn't make a new game on my HG DS cart since then, but I really don't know what to do. I mean I don't have friends to trade so I won't get much Pokémon if I make a new game.
>>
nice

I just beat Erika, am currently at the ol' game corner
>>
>>28571002
>didn't fix the worst level curve in the entire franchise
>didn't fix the poor distribution of Gen 2 Pokémon
>shitty Safari Zone
>Kanto is still a wasteland
>Hoenn legends shoehorned in
>copypasted the Platinum Frontier
>created a non-transferable special snowflake Pichu that essentially prevents you from resetting your copy of the game
>Pokewalker hiked up the price of new copies of the games

Don't get me wrong, I liked HGSS as much as the next guy, but they're massively overrated games and definitely have problems of their own
>>
>>28571049
Too bad they focused too much on the little things and not enough on the gameplay. A pretty coat of paint doesn't make the games good.
>>
File: abdul.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
abdul.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>28571002
>greatest games
>when they kept ALL the flaws of the originals like awful level scaling, shitty rematch system and terrible Pokémon distribution for wild and Leaders
Yeah right, keep thinking that. Man, Johtoddlers sure are predictable.
>>
>>28571808
>>28571961
the scaling was way worst in DP
>>
>>28571961
>ALL the flaws of the originals

HGSS fixed Kanto's barrenness to an extent and raised the levels of wild Pokémon in Kanto.
>>
>>28572015
(You)
>>
>>28572095
Yes, but they still did jack shit to fix Joho
>>
>>28572095
you mean fixed the Pokémon of the trainers in Kanto by adding a +10 level, and they did improve the rematch calls compared to GSC where you could barely have more than 9 npcs in your Pokégear list.
>>
>>28572240
They did those, too.
>>
>>28571002
But that's not oras op
>>
File: (You).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>28571039
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.