[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1468456604869.png (254KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468456604869.png
254KB, 400x600px
What's the stupidest thing you've ever done in regards to Pokemon?
>>
for the first 4 generations I only used my starter throughout the game

by the elite 4, i had a level 60 starter and 5 level 10 HM slaves

then gen 5 came along and kicked my ass for doing that
>>
>>28570997
Post on /vp/
>>
>>28570997
I got into competitive
>>
Every time I play through platinum, there's this part right before nacrene city where you beat the gym and think you can leave but you have to go back to dreamyard. Then you think you can leave but you have to go back to fennel.

I know this and yet every single time I try to leave and that old guy stops me at least 3 times saying someone is waiting for me.

Every single time. I hate that old guy
Reeeeeeee
>>
Turned my game off w/o saving after one of my Pokemon got Pokerus

I was 10 and none of my friends had it, thought my game was glitched and my save file was gonna corrupt
>>
File: 1465431623508.png (173KB, 284x266px) Image search: [Google]
1465431623508.png
173KB, 284x266px
>>28571128
Platinum?
>>
>>28571143
Sorry I meant white
>>
File: 1473857884359.jpg (143KB, 800x857px) Image search: [Google]
1473857884359.jpg
143KB, 800x857px
>>28571123
This
>>
>>28570997
caught shiny gogoat, didnt save, cartridge fell out when ds was in my pocket
>>
>>28571128
>Platinum
>Nacrene
I know you meant White, but you also got the city wrong you underaged retard.
>>
In Platinum, you know that foggy area north of Solacean Town to get to Celestic Town, but the psyducks were in the way?

I was too retarded to find Defog so I did the entire route completely in deep fog.
>>
>>28570997
Back when xy first came out I really wanted a metagross but everyone on the gts was asking for shit I didn't have so when I hatched a shiny female froakie, don't remember if it had protean, I evolved it into a greninja and slapped it on the gts. That was my first nonevent shiny and I gave it away for an average metagross, fuck my autism
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.