[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Mega Charizard X shilling end? They've shoved this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 006Charizard-Mega_X[1].png (1001KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
006Charizard-Mega_X[1].png
1001KB, 1280x1280px
Will the Mega Charizard X shilling end? They've shoved this thing down our throats harder than any other Pokemon this gen.
>>
>he says this when there is A FUCKING 80 FOOT STATUE OF LUCARIO
>>
>>28566218

That's nothing compared to all the dicksucking Charizard X has gotten.
>>
>>28566230
AN 80 FOOT
STATUE OF LUCARIO.
80 FEET
A STATUE

SHITTY ASHNIME PANDERING IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
>>
>>28566259

It's part of the franchise, like it or not.

One statue in one part of one game does not outweight all the shilling Charizard X has gotten throughout the franchise as a whole.
>>
>>28566329
>franchise as a whole
>literally just the ashnime
>>
>>28566259
Why does the statue matter?
Its not like its out in the open shoved in your face its in a place you got to 2-3 times
>>
>>28566357

>Origins
>Mega Evolution Specials
>Smash
>Pokken
>>
>>28566361
It is literally shoved in your face. You are forced to go there. It is a plot point.The camera pans up and you have to look at the stupid thing and then the stupid dog takes your mega virginity.
>>
>>28566183
It's the FOR KIDS demographic "growing up" mon.
No reason why CharY is mostly ignored as it's pretty much what Charizard should have been all this time.
Only if kids who claimed fire or flying lizards are automatically dragons, we would have just kept it to Wyvernzard and then Mewtwo would actually be special.
>>
>>28566423
Only if those kids didn't spout that meme
>>
>>28566361
It literally is though
>>
>>28566419
It was just a glorified tutorial
>>
>>28566459
One time, anon and in just one game.
Promotional stuff and merchandise, CharX gets everything compared to M. Lucario
>>
The statue is just part of Kalos lore. First trainer to bring mega Evo to Kalos had a lucario partner. Please tell me what Pokemon would you rather they implemented into lore and potentially ruined for its fanbase.
>>
>>28566489
Fight Serena and all your friends marvel at it too

(Have to beat Korrina)

Go back into the tower
>>
>>28566218
>nobody has ever heard of mega evolution!
>2 towns away there's a statue of a mega Pokemon

Kalos was the fucking worst
>>
>>28566329
>It's part of the franchise, like it or not.

Oh the irony. Take your own advice you mongoloid.
>>
>>28566183
>Will the Mega Charizard X shilling end?
It's not shilling if there's a demand for it. That's called pandering.
>>
>>28566423
>No reason why CharY is mostly ignored as it's pretty much what Charizard should have been all this time.
Except for the fact people have been wanting X's typing more.
>>
>>28566534
I would rather have no stupid fucking statue of anything.
If they HAVE to have a statue, just make it of the mega evo symbol.
>>
Well, it is the coolest pokemon after all
>>
>>28566384
the first two are anime, the second being in the regular show's continuity. The latter two feature Lucario more heavily.
>>
The Lucario thing was just a tutorial, since you're unlikely to have a Pokemon of your own that can Mega Evolve yet at that point in the game.

It's not even comparable to how hard Charizard X gets shoved in your face.
>>
>>28566932
>only in one version of the game
>one choice of three

Lucario is a giftmon that doesn't even have to be evolved, and you even might have had a Lucario of your own at that point as Riolu is catchable early on.
>>
>>28566932
This. What if they gave you a Garchomp and had you battle sycamore for the first mega battle. That's also would have been stupid. They wouldn't have given you a garchomp that early I think or bible since it take awhile to evolve. So your mega wouldn't be useful till end game anway. I dunno people are never happy don't play XY then.
Really sucks Nintendo won't delete the Pokemon we all hate so much :(
>>
>>28566183
Better question: Will the Greninja shilling end or will he teleport to the Alola region in ep 12?
>>
Charizard X was a mistake.
>>
>>28566230
At least Charizard looks good.
>>
>>28566479
Mega Evolutions don't even need a tutorial, it's just an extra button on the screen
>>
>>28566423
Charizard X/Y > Mewtwo X/Y
At least Charizard needed mega evolutions.
>>
Is there a reason you all are arguing over who gets the most shilling rather than admitting they both get far too much of it?
>>
>>28567793
Charizard Y was a mistake, without it Ninetales wouldn't be completely outclassed in doubles.
>>
>>28566862
>Charizard
>colest mon ever
Awful taste
>>
>>28568219
Ninetales was always completely outclassed by Groudon. Why should we care about what happens to a perennial shitmon?
>>
>>28568322
Groudon can't be used on Battle Spot
>>
>>28566932
I had my Mawile ever since that cave ready to go.
>>
Charizard Y is better anyways.
>>
>>28568495
Usability wise. Design wise Y is the worst Charizard form.
>>
>>28568525
Charizard X is better in singles.
>>
>>28566259
I agree with you but the way you put it makes it look very funny.
>>
File: Angry.gif (921KB, 484x359px) Image search: [Google]
Angry.gif
921KB, 484x359px
>>28568525
>Charizard Y being uglier than X
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.