[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The end game for Sun and Moon is going to be Battle Maison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1416984406082.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416984406082.gif
2MB, 240x240px
The end game for Sun and Moon is going to be Battle Maison again isn't it?
>>
You mean Battle tower
>>
I have zero expectations after ORAS
>>
>>28562602
Look at everything we've seen this far.
Every new pokemon revealed either challenges the meta or challenges us to change the way we play.
In-game isn't just a new series of gyms and a team rocket analogue, it's a collection of challenges and hints at something bigger.
They seem to have learned their lesson, and are breaking with formula conventions.
>>
>>28562669
And what this has to do with post game?

Only because the main part will be slightly different it doesnt guarantee that it will be better or worse and it doesnt mean anything to the post game
>>
>>28562602
No I don't think its gonna be a tower clone this time. The dome on the 2nd island is the Battle Royal Dome which the mode is online only. There has to be an AI facility somewhere, that's for sure. Back in ORAS we got clues towards the frontiers return. One was about Brandon and timed to be shown July 2016 in Japan. 4 months before SM.
>>
>wanting to fight AI that cheats and manipulates RNG just to fuck you over instead of challenging other players

I don't understand you people.
>>
>>28562727
Because people are sick of challenging others players on Battle Spot.
>>
File: 1365329444999.jpg (19KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1365329444999.jpg
19KB, 500x449px
>>28562727

>Enjoying online battling with 12 year olds using 6 legendary's

There's literally no fun in that either.
>>
File: royal.gif (2MB, 426x237px) Image search: [Google]
royal.gif
2MB, 426x237px
>>
>>28562720
>The dome on the 2nd island is the Battle Royal Dome which the mode is online only

Its not online only. Also its possible it is the battle twoer/maison of this region and free for alls are just its main thing but aside it has also singles, doubles etc
>>
>>28562741

I don't mind Battle spot but I just want a proper 6v6 format in there instead of the 3v3/4v4 cancer. Triples are a fun diversion but they're completely different from normal fighting.
>>
>>28562763
It is online only look it up.
>>
File: br.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Battle Royal has at least 4 ladies at the counter so it cant be just online

Even then i kinda dont care.
>>
>>28562818
Maybe so, but the Battle Royal Dome seems dedicated to Battle Royal only.
>>
>>28562760
I can't wait for a battle royal where each person has 6 Mew and each Mew only knows Metronome
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>28562602

>best girls in 3d and not SD

I don't see any problem with that.
>>
>>28562727
>not proving yourself against handicapped challenge
>>
Probably Battle Tower
>>
>>28562753
Then don't add someone's FC if they're 12?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.