[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still not over this. I don't think I'll ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (38KB, 327x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 327x722px
I'm still not over this.
I don't think I'll ever be.
At least XY hid its QUALITY from the trailers and kept it to within the filler episodes.
This is an actual screenshot from the official trailer for the SM anime, meant to use well-animated scenes to HYPE the product and MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH IT.
How in the world does THIS make ANYONE want to watch the series?
Defend this. I dare you.
>>
>>28559525
Just imagine how bad the actual show will look
>>
File: image.png (31KB, 104x134px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 104x134px
TELL ME HOW THIS PIKACHU IS MEANT TO MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH THIS.
>>
>>28559550
It won't because they won't notice it.
>>
>>28559525
LE EBIN ONE PIECE RUBBERY ANIMATION AMIRITE XDDD
>>
Wasn't it just a teaser ? Aren't you reading too much in 30 seconds of a anime we saw in a japanese emission ?
>>
File: 2ba3c4b9390cc43L.jpg (13KB, 339x228px)
2ba3c4b9390cc43L.jpg
13KB, 339x228px
>>28559550

Ayy lmao
>>
File: dbs_quality3.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dbs_quality3.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
>>28559525
>>
>>28559603
Not only that, it's just a single frame
>>
>>28559525
Just dont watch it, you retard. Simple as that
>>
>>28559525

It's a fucking kids show
>>
File: 1464503836174.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1464503836174.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
>>28559775
>It's for kids so it can be shit
This fucking argument again.
>>
hey guess what? NO ONE FUCKING CARES. :^)

Its a dumb kids show for dumb kids. Dont like it? Dont watch it. Easy.
>>
>>28560051
Well yeah it can be shit, coz kids wont be as asshole-y and have their panties in a twist and complain incessantly like /vp/ does. So get over it.
>>
>>28560102
>implying /vp/ isnt full of children
>>
ITT Retards who can't tell a trailer from a preview.
>>
>>28560051
It was always shit, you autist.
>>
>>28560051
washito rico. le amo.
>>
>Nitpicking screenshots

Die
>>
It's a style. I like it. Many cartoons do this.
>>
It's one fuckin frame out of the thousands that are in this trailer has alone. Same with the Pikachu screencap.
An in-between drawing isn't supposed to be seen out of the 24 frames of ONE SECOND. Bunch of damn retards...
>>
>>28560857
Agreed. People are being way too hard on this just because it's different. People need to calm down and grow up.
>>
>>28559525
Every single pokemon in the XY series was drawn awfully unless it was a special effects moments where every was moving way to waste to tell anyway, the sun and moon trailer has already shown that they are able to draw and animate the pokemon way better as seen from the litten and popplio seen, then again that's probably just the studio trying extra hard as it's the first episode or so.
Just cause ash looks full tard in that shot means nothing it happens in all cartoons when characters are further away and moving he would probably look like a mess if fully detailed.
>>
I'm sure there will be scenes and episodes where the new style looks better. Plus the movies will still have better animation regardless.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.