[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So >Next episode 10/06/2016 >SM starts November How will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

So
>Next episode 10/06/2016
>SM starts November
How will the transition to Alola?
>>
>>28557481
>Clemont and Bonnie decide to stay at the gym
>Serena decides to continue on her journey as a performer and goes to Palermo/Yashio
>Team Rocket gets praise from Giovanni for the Team Flare stuff
>Ash, Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont say their farewells
>Ash goes back home
>Meets up with his Pokemon back at Oak's Ranch again, says hi to his mother

From there it may be that he either goes off on his journey directly or X/Y ends with him at home. Sun/Moon would then open up a little later.
>>
>There are 4 episodes left
>maybe 5
>No alola pokemon to bait ash into alola
>Next episode is about Clemont being the gym leader

I guess they shall trah Clemont and Bonnie first, then Serena and later they shall do some Deus ex machina to alola
>>
>>28557481
He goes back home and meets Oak's cousin who's coincidentally visiting Pallet at the same time. Alolan Oak talks about the region and Ash decides to go there.

Nothing really unpredictable.
>>
>>28557855
Or Oak tells ash to go to school in alola
>>
File: 1435190760451.jpg (33KB, 345x348px) Image search: [Google]
1435190760451.jpg
33KB, 345x348px
I HATE THAT GAY ASS FUCKING POSE HE DOES WITH HIS ARMS. THAT SHIT IS AUTISTIC AND GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>28557481
>>Ash goes back home
>Ash finds out that Alola Ash has taken over his life, gaining the trust of his mother and Pokemon by pretending to come back from another region after winning a league with his Pikachu and Alola Mons.
>Ash tries to fight the impostor but gets rekt by Gigabolt Havoc.
>Alola Ash calls Border Patrol and Ash is deported to Alola and forced to stay in an orphanage for troubled pokemon trainers.
>Ash decides to not run away after finding out that kids are taught how to master Z-Moves.
>Ash will now have to graduate if he hopes to defeat Alola Ash and his whole arsenal of pokemon in Oak's Lab.
>>
>>28561050
I would watch the shit outta that.
>>
>>28557680
>Alolan Oak calls his cousin to show some alola form while Ash is there.
>Ash decide to go to Alola.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.