[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So were these two friends in X and Y? I was under the impression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon xy.png (237KB, 390x452px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon xy.png
237KB, 390x452px
So were these two friends in X and Y? I was under the impression they got along well, and Sycamore seemed to like him all right, but after Lysandre bites the dust the Professor just seems to shrug it off like "Oh well he's gone now, lol!"

Kind of confused about their dynamic.
>>
>>28555188
I think it was more of Lysandre being that nice guy who everyone likes but then when he goes and shoots up his school you just get a feeling of ambivalence.
>>
>>28555188
Sycamore probably thought of themselves as friends, but I never got the impression Lysandre cared much about Sycamore. They probably weren't besties or anything.
>>
>>28555188
In general people of the region were aware of Lysandre and his acts of philanthropy in the past, so most people probably had a great respect from like Sycamore did. I don't remember if the game ever says they were personally friends.
>>
>>28555188
They weren't exaclty friends. They just respected each other ideals (remember that Lysandre was considered a philantrope), and would discuss them from time to time.

Sycamore knew what Lysandre was putting ay stake, so when shit went down he wasn't surprised.

Why he never actively tried to stop Lysandre when he became undoubtly dangerous is beyond me. Probably he never thought Lysandre would actually do anything.

That's my headcannon, at least.
>>
>>28555744
I'm pretty no characters not in Team Flare knew what Lysandre was doing exactly. I don't know why people seem to think Sycamore was aware he was trying to nuke the region.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.