[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are the executive who keeps Ash in the anime and forces the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1408495490482.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1408495490482.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
You are the executive who keeps Ash in the anime and forces the writers to make him lose every league while disregarding any previous plot developments and build-ups that would suggest a win.

You're not quite sure how it came to this, but you are now staring down the barrel of this tank cannon. You have one chance to say something that will make the tank stand down and save your life.

What say?
>>
>>28554239
The ref was caught diddling kids and the finals match has to be redone.
>>
Fast check the ratings! There is at least one last thing I could ruin!
>>
>>28554239
>Serena sucks Alains cock and laughs at Ash for losing while doing so.
They'll be so busy crying that I'll be able to escape.
>>
>>28554239
Were making a side anime that features a whole new character as a protagonist that is a male character that dreams of becoming the stronguest mega trainer, it will face ash at the end of its anime series on his last league battle and win
>>
>>28554239
Don't worry, there'll be 3d rotating shots in the new anime too
you autistic fucks
>>
>>28554239
hail hydra
>>
>>28554239
>"bah weep granah weep nini bong"
>>
>>28554239
"Why Satoshi, when did you learn how to drive a tank? Will you be the one to pull the trigger?"

And then I live because Ash never hits his mark.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.