/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't have to listen to the smogonfags, /vp/oreons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: smogon.jpg (423KB, 500x3344px) Image search: [Google]
smogon.jpg
423KB, 500x3344px
You don't have to listen to the smogonfags, /vp/oreons. Keep on using your bros. xD
>>
Holy shit, anon, stop posting this.

I'd like my past with this image to just be swept under the rug.
>>
File: 2910815.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2910815.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>28553142
>Look mom, I posted it again!
>>
karenfags pls go and stay go
>>
>>28553142
>You don't have to listen to the smogonfags
You don't have to make the same shitty thread about a ruleset you don't have to play too
>>
Sand Veil is legal

LEGAL
>>
>>28553142
smogon are jus a bunch of crying babies.

No you can't use this in this tier, no this move is banned, no you can't have this or that in your team.

Fuck off and let the people play.
>>
File: 1469756408822.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1469756408822.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>28553142
Keep fighting the good fight anon.
>>
Ability capsule you fucking idiot
>>
>>28553692
You realize you don't HAVE to play smogon, right? If you really want to, you can just play with different rules.

>No you can't use this in this tier
That's the entire fucking point of tiers you retard.
>>
>>28553142
Let's see how many more will bite today.
Here's a free bite OP
>>
You know, the more I see this idiot start the same thread multiple times per day the more I'm convinced he isn't baiting he's a legit underage moron. And even if it's bait he's still a retard for autistically starting the same thread over and over again.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>
>>28553824
I agree, but it might not be the same person everytime.
>>
>>28553692
The stupidity...

Smogon is NOT compulsory. It's in your discretion whether or not you're going to abide by their ruleset. Dammit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.