[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you rate Ash's Greninja out of ten? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (481KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
481KB, 711x400px
What would you rate Ash's Greninja out of ten? I'd probably give that guy a four or something. Greninjash looks like a shitty DA-tier donut steel, he's getting forced down everyone's throats and according to what I've read he's been a pretty fucking huge disappointment and massive jobber in the last half dozen episodes. Kind of sucks, given that while Greninja may still be my least favourite Kalos starter, I'm still ok with it.
>>
File: 1351517677126.jpg (41KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1351517677126.jpg
41KB, 288x288px
THIS IS A MEME THREAD NOW. POST MEMES.
>>
>>28552958
helped ruin the anime/10
Seriously though I like it conceptually, I just don't think it was executed well.
>>
File: 1426281370491.jpg (77KB, 608x648px) Image search: [Google]
1426281370491.jpg
77KB, 608x648px
>>28553040
You're a big namefag
>>
>>28552958
It had promise but it's clear the executives didn't let the writers do what they wanted with it. As a result, it became utter shit in what were supposed to be its shining moments (the league finals and the Team Flare finale).
>>
File: 1427460343376.png (646KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1427460343376.png
646KB, 569x802px
>>28553201
BANE?
>>
>>28553201
Are the executives always the reason why the anime fails to accomplish what it hypes up?
>>
File: IMG_4728.png (984KB, 863x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4728.png
984KB, 863x661px
I just don't get the point. With every month gone by and no mention of Ash-Greninja and Bond phenomenon being in SM I'm starting to think it might actually be just an anime thing.

But if it was just an anime thing, why would it be so utterly pointless? It honestly didn't do much at all.

If its advertising for a new game mechanic, why haven't we heard anything yet about it two months before release? Its already blatantly advertised on the show, it seems pointless to hide it so fully. Also, why would they have a shiny new
mechanic job so hard if they wanted it to appeal to anyone? It looks like they're dropping greninja in SM.

Also, what's with the mega-shuriken that was never mentioned or seen again?
>>
>>28553315
I don't know but when even members of the staff complain about the results like in this case, I'd assume so.
>>
>>28553040
Your opinion is wong
>>
>>28553201
Watch the Team Flare finale with subs, the water shuriken helped everyone to find Chespin. It wouldn't have been possible without him.
>>
>>28553595
I don't need subs. And what he did was nothing that a Pokémon with psychic powers (like Olympia's Meowstic, who were there) could've also done. In fact, Ash Greninja's involvement was on par with literally everyone else's. There was no reason for it to be singled out in Olympia's prophecy as if it was going to be THE savior of Kalos.
>>
>>28553678
Just the executives shilling something popular in all of the wrong ways yet again.
>>
I don't blame Greninija, and I don't dislike it. It's the writers' fault for having this weird fascination with Ash losing Leagues. The 'Super Special' form is odd, but maybe it's just so Ash had something similar to Mega Evolution during the Generation where said mechanic was introduced. Or at least something that could compete with it -- just a one off thing like Ash being able to use aura for whatever reason in the Lucario movie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.