[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. So I've been playing Pokemon games ever since I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hi. So I've been playing Pokemon games ever since I was a kid, but I never cared for the anime. If I watch it, should I just start on XYZ or should I start at episode 1 and watch all of them?
>>
I suggest against watching it. It has the occasional good moments, but it's a pointless endeavor and XY&Z just proved it.
>>
>>28550781
Watch the first 4 movies.
Especially movie 3.
>>
It could've been interesting to start watching it from X&Y before it was revealed that Ash was still a loser. If I was you I would wait for the Sun and Moon series.
>>
Save yourself a whole lot of time and don't watch any of it.
>>
Don't bother, there's very little quality content to redeem the amount of time you'd invest.

If you absolutely had to watch something anime and Pokemon, I'd suggest the films or Origins.
>>
>>28550815
I'll probably do this. From what I've seen, the movies have some cool sequences/ lore moments.
>>
Watch til the end of Johto. Then watch Battle Frontier.

First 3 seasons are great and keep continuity, then it turns to shit.
>>
>>28550855
Oh, I've actually seen Origins. I plan on watching Generations as well.
>>
>>28550781
Don't expect any satisfying conclusions no matter where you start. X&y and Diamond &Pearl are widely regarded as the two best runs, so I'd suggest either of those.

Also the entre board is infuriated by X&Y's pokemon league and the upcoming season so don't expect much decent feedback.
>>
>>28550781
If you didn't like it as a kid you're not going to like it now.
>>
>>28550894
Well, I didn't dislike it as a kid. I just never watched it
>>
Watch the ones with your absolute favorite mons only

Even then it will be shit
>>
If the show ever actually ends and Ash becomes champion in some region and gets with a Poke-girl maybe the last season (plus a few highlights from the entire rest of the show) will be worth it. Until then you can count on all of Ash's companions switching every time a new generation comes out, Ash's character development and knowledge of basic Pokemon strategy getting reset each time, countless plot holes that the writers just expect kids will forget about after long enough, etc.
>>
>>28550916

Like I said, Indigo League through Johto League. It's the best for continuity and quality. Don't bother with the rest, just watch the leagues.
>>
>>28550781
Do yourself a favor and watch some good anime and not childish garbage with no conclusion.
>>
>>28550781
dont do it, is very painful to watch your hero as a loser because some chink just want to get money thru you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.