[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take to convince you to buy SM and watch the SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1473104780307.png (107KB, 754x776px) Image search: [Google]
1473104780307.png
107KB, 754x776px
What would it take to convince you to buy SM and watch the SM anime without being cynical?
>>
>>28550336
By not coming to this hell hole/ not listening to the autistic man children
>>
>>28550336

Nothing because SM looks great and I haven't been a fan of the anime since Johto ended, so the change is just incentive to check it out at this point, whether it's good or not is something I'll find out then.
>>
Nothing. In order to be cynical, you need expectations.

I'm going to buy Sun and I'll even watch the anime.

The only thing that would ever stop me from playing Pokemon games is if they implemented some p2w feature or made shit like amiibos mandatory.
>>
>buy SM
Nothing, I'm already on the hype train and believe these will be the best games of the franchise
>SM anime
It going full-Digimon Tamers at some point. Don't even care if it's shit, the fact that it would be so radically different and it would propose unique themes in the anime is enough.
>>
>>28550336
Do I have to do both? The game looks amazing, the anime looks as bad as usual.
>>
>buy the game
I will

>watch the anime
Reduce episodes to 24 a season
>>
>>28550419
No. Thats the best decision you could make.
>>
>>28550336
Battle Frontier-style post game facility, fun gimmicks for old and new underpowered Pokémon that can have it fairly competitively viable, have old traveling companions/ fun recurring characters make guest appearances in episodes
>>
Alolan fairy gengar lets make it happen game freak
>>
>>28550502
Thing that'll never happen the post
>>
>>28550377
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>28550336
If Serena stayed with Ash, I would watch the SM anime.

I'm already buying Moon, so I don't need convinced in that department.
>>
>>28550669
What did you like about serena so much?
>>
>>28550766
not the anon you're replying to but she's the only poke-girl with a confirmed crush on ash and also there's something to be said for having him get with whoever his current companion is rather than finding some excuse to bring back Misty/May/Dawn
>>
>>28550336
Change the artstyle and I might give it a try.
>>
>>28550336
Nothing because both the games and anime look excellent
>>
People are already going to buy sun and Moon

I don't mind the anime doing something different for once
>>
>>28550975
Eh maybe
>>
Brainwashing
>>
>>28550336
Getting a qt 3.41 gf who likes pokemon
>>
>>28550336
>buy SM
Nothing because I'm already convinced
>watch the SM anime
Nothing because I never watched the anime past the first two or three episodes of Hoenn and I don't intend to start now.I find the non-game Pokemon cries annoying, I don't particularly like anime and I hate slice of life. It would have to be a masterpiece to convince me to watch it, and let's face it, Pokemon isn't even good compared to most other anime.
>>
Me? I'll buy S/M no problem. The anime? Depends on if they're actually doing something interesting. If not, then I disappear for 3 years or more, not like I haven't done it before.

This board? Nothing. They will always be cynical about everything.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.