[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing as they have completely ruined the Pokemon anime I hereby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kalos ash.jpg (167KB, 540x625px) Image search: [Google]
kalos ash.jpg
167KB, 540x625px
Seeing as they have completely ruined the Pokemon anime I hereby reject the ending of XY&Z and subsitute it with my own better one, the way it was meant to be before executives decided at the last minute to screw it up.

In my reality Ash beat Alain with that super water shuriken and became Champion of the Kalos league.

Ash had a bigger role saving the world thus actually fullinging the prophecy

The rest of Septembe until mid november is deciated to an elite 4 arc where Ash calls his reserves. This is where everything from the past regions comes into play as a bunch of his all stars get one last moment to shine before he finally takes down Diantha.

Ash finally clues into Serena liking him and starts going out with her.

The protagonist in Sun and Moon isn't Ash but Ash Jr with his own Pikachu, that's why he looks younger and is going to school
>>
>wanting Ash's dream to end and to wake up in the emaciated body of a 20 year old and learn that his mom poisoned herself years ago

have a heart
>>
>>28550114
This is the ending we deserved and that luckier people in an alternate universe got because the executives who forced it to be changed choken on shrimps and died of suffociation in horribly painful spasms. But since we're not in that universe, we get utter shit.
>>
>>28550239
*choked
>>
>>28550161

The "it was all a coma dream" theroy is dumber then dirt.
>>
>>28550114
>Ash finally clues into Serena liking him and starts going out with her
Why would you want a bad end anon?
>>
>>28550114
Holy fuck, just end this autism. Makes me glad he is getting lobotomized
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.