[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>serena is gonna leave in 2 months are you all ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Serena.(Pokémon).full.1993234.jpg (436KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Serena.(Pokémon).full.1993234.jpg
436KB, 600x800px
>serena is gonna leave in 2 months

are you all ready to say your goodbyes
>>
bland, lifeless self insert character for females.
>>
Good riddance.
>>
>>28543465
>>28543466
Kys homosexes
>>
>>28543611
t. assblasted serena fag
get fucked
>>
Only decent Pokegirl
Oh well, Lillie seems cool
>>
So why did she cut her hair and ruin herself?
>>
>>28543443

I hope they reton her out of existence.

Mallow is a thousands X better than her.
>>
>>28543705
She looked shit with long hair, her short hair suits her better, plus her redesign made her look unique compared to some of Ash's past companions
>>
>>28543705
It was to soften the blow of her removal by making her objectively less appealing.
>>
>>28543443
Best pokegirl

in my heart
>>
>>28543746
well if you like niggers, thats like your opinion man
Doesnt mean is right
>>
Looks like she's getting off easy as opposed to Ash who still has to be in the show. Good for her.
>>
>>28543443
I think I understand what mistyfags felt like
>>
>>28543443
her contests were shit
her one sided attraction to ash could literally go nowhere, so it was a waste of time
she never did anything interesting

what a waste of potential
>>
>>28543443
How does 'lol, later bitch' sound?
>>
How many fanfics will be made about Serena being depressed that Ash is gone?

Or even fanfics of Serena getting angry at Ash ditching her to go to school in Hawaii?
>>
>>28544589
>Ash is having a great time in tropical sunny Alola as shown in the trailer with new friends and new Pokemon.
>Serena is probably being taken to a lifeless all-girls boarding school/production studio for idols and performers. Being whipped, overworked and forced by Yashio to smile for the camera or face punishment and ridicule from the press, her fellow classmates being snobs and bullies. Forced to cut contact with all her family and friends and deny any romantic relationship. Growing up to be the Pokemon world equivalent of Baby Jane Hudson.
>>
File: 1472947043798.png (100KB, 814x378px) Image search: [Google]
1472947043798.png
100KB, 814x378px
>>28545497
>getting that hot Alain dick every single morning and every single night
>>
>>28545537
What part of "deny of any romantic relationship" don't you understand?

Beside Alain has Mairin.
>>
>>28545600
>romantic
Ain't no strings attached, baby. Just pure raw dickings. No love. No romance.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.