[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear me out /vp/, I stopped watching the anime since Advanced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Serie_XY_poster.png (1MB, 934x892px) Image search: [Google]
Serie_XY_poster.png
1MB, 934x892px
Hear me out /vp/, I stopped watching the anime since Advanced Generations but there's something I don't understand about XY (and XYZ ) anime.

What was the purpose of making this anime season, I mean yeah, Ash got some new pokemons including Greninja, which was almost as popular as Pikachu and almost took it's place. But now, after watching the last episode of the season, what was the purpose of this anime?

Ash didn't even win the league and probably we'll never see any of the characters anymore, the synchro thing will be gone since Ash won't keep his frog or any of the other mons he caught, and Clemont, his sister and that other blonde girl will just be gone like they never existed.

I don't know about you guys, but for me this season felt like it could have been skipped perfectly. If someone told me Alola anime was after BW anime I would perfectly believe them.
>>
Hear me out, OP,

The anime is one of the most pathetic excuses for a tv show ever to infest our planet, and anyone over the age of 12 who actually seriously watches it is just as pathetic and should get themselves checked for literal autism.
>>
To sell merchandise.
>>
>>28543290
As I said, I stopped watching after Advance Generation, so learn to read before calling someone autist
>>
>>28543217

Blah...Blah.

Who cares.

This season is going to good.

XY was crap from the beginning.
>>
>>28543290
again with this meme
>>
>>28543340
Holy fuck anon is this bait? How about YOU learn to read, unless you think your name is "anyone"
>>
>>28543217
Can't this be said for every anime generation after the first?
>>
It's a shame that the Pokémon Generations that is coming out is only Six episodes, each with a length of three to five minutes. I'm really sick of ashs shit and would like to see a more serious anime. Like that will ever happen.
>>
>>28543393
More like gen 5 and 6, since the previous ones at least had Brock still there and he had some slight development before leaving.
>>
File: 2016-09-15-11-12-51.png (1MB, 1079x1919px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-15-11-12-51.png
1MB, 1079x1919px
>>28543217
The anime fixed some retarded shits from XY, like: Wulfric's Mega Abomasnow, Celmont's weakass Heliolisk isn't his ace is Luxray instead, because no Third/Sequels the anime tried to include Zygarde in the Kalos story, fix the Team Flare to make them at least decent compared to the games, and with today's episode give all the Kalos Leaders to play an important role instead of only Korrina.
>>
>>28543438
whatever, it's shit
>>
>>28543369
well, he is right. the ashnime hardly even qualifies as a TV show, much less a decent TV show.
>>
>>28543217
>What was the purpose of making this anime season
The show is for children to look at and buy merchandise
>>
>>28543217
So what was the point of all the other ones too he never won jack shit except for filler shit and always abandons his Pokemon
>>
>>28543290
time for a new meme

i have literal autism and i love every season up to diamond and pearl so calling anyone that likes the anime autist isn't an insult really haha
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.