[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I gen a perfect mon like a ditto and then breed perfect offspring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1453893043574.jpg (7KB, 209x253px) Image search: [Google]
1453893043574.jpg
7KB, 209x253px
If I gen a perfect mon like a ditto and then breed perfect offspring with it, it can't be detected by a cartridge check, right?
>>
>>28539513
Nope, it's just as much of a legit mon as all the ones you catch in the game.
>>
>>28539513
No.

But if you're going to gen pokemon anyways, you should just gen the pokemon you're planning to breed instead.

The cartridge only detects them if you fuck up really bad. Like, if you give them moves they cannot learn or if you inject an Arceus that was caught in Pallet Town.
>>
>>28539539
Cool. I didn't know if genned mons themselves are detectable though. I make sure that all the stats and such are as they should be and some genning programs I've used tell me if they're questionable or not. Still, I have some purely genned mons like Mawile on my team but it doesn't have anything aside from best stats, perfect 5IVs and is shiny. The rest on my team are bred by a genned 6IV Ditto
>>
Anything generated by hacked pokemon in the daycare is legit.
>>
>>28539559
>Arceus in Pallet Town
How may one fuck up this badly?
>>
>>28539596
The best thing to do is to make duplicates of a mon you bred and change the species, the moves, and of course the egg moves. As long as it's breadable everything else should be the same.
But of course with enough research you can get anything you want
>>
>>28539755
It was just an example.

What I meant is that you can't give pokemon, especially legendaries and events, impossible meeting/catching locations.

It's usually no big deal because you can breed most pokemon and therefore hatch their eggs anywhere. But you have to be careful with the ones you can't breed.

In any case, if the game (aka battlespot) detects something off in your pokemon, it just tells you so and doesn't allow you to battle with that pokemon in your party/battlebox. It's not like you can get banned or brick your console or anything for getting detected.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.