[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of the many stupid asspull facts denialfags had to keep denying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (253KB, 537x1166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 537x1166px
Of the many stupid asspull facts denialfags had to keep denying this, "that's not the art style of other anime leaks" was the only that was remotely legit.

But now we know the anime itself has a totally different art style.

Denailfags have been BTFO once again, now they can't escape Luchalitten and Poppmaid, let's enjoy their tears!
>>
This could have just been a comment in one of the other threads on this topic
>>
>>28539426
Sausage fingers.
Ash's hat.

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 770x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 770x534px
>>28539426
I honestly don't care if they're real or fake anymore, I just want to see the Balliofags cry.
>>
>>28539520
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ASH'S FACE
>>
>impling anime artstyle will affect the games
>implying the anime affects the games at all

Game artstyle is still the same, dipshit
And so, you boost denialfags logic.
>>
>>28539520
>Wants to see Balliofags cry because it would ultimately BTFO a fictional creature they would have preferred to have because in their eyes, it would be more of a fit even though Popplio seems to go towards a entirely different direction

>Instead we get "Ash goes to school" anime and final evolution starters we were spoiled five months beforehand that tore the fanbase apart with how entirely different they look compared to first forms thanks to one random ass leak TV Tokyo wasn't able to control

who really wins with this shit

is this the future we really chose
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.