[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Starters have day/night forms then Rockruff's evolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: litten.jpg (67KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
litten.jpg
67KB, 780x582px
Hi guys, I was thinking about day/night form and Rockruff, I was very salty about the fact that him evoltions are a version exclusive; but something in my mind flashed: Rockruff day/night forms can make sense with the 12 hour time delay feature, this beacuse he could evolve in day form during the day and night form during the night when he reach the right level since he is a 2stage pokemon for what we know, but what about the starters? They can't
We will not get day and night forms for them, beacuse they are 3 stage pokemons, I'll do a little exemple:
If Litten reach 16 in day he evolve into day form and if reach 16 in night he evolve into night form, but, think about if litten2 day form hit 36 during the night(and viceversa)? He will not evolve at that level and we have to wait to hit like 37 during the day? I don't think so

So we have 2 Options

- If the starters have day and night evolutions then Rockruff and other pokèmons are only version exclusives and don't work with day/night feature beacuse this allow them to evolve during all the day and keep their "day(Pokèmon Sun)" or "night form(Pokèmon Moon)"

- If Rockruff works with day and night feature then the starter will not get day/night forms, not at the stage2 atleast

Sorry for the bad english, I just wanted to know what do you think about this
>>
I can't understand your speak
>>
Maybe they'll split after the middle evo, following the night/day pattern? I still find this split evo deal extremely fishy, but I'll take anything over Luchalitten so I hope I'm wrong
>>
>>28536402
TL;DR;

Starters can't get day and night forms with time feature but only if they are exclusive, this since them are 3stage pokemons

Day and night features can work only for Rockruff since he has only 1 evolution
>>
>>28536396
So I think you're trying to say:

It won't make sense for the starters to get day/night split evolutions, because if they got them at stage 2, it'd be weird to get them to 36 and not evolve because you're assuming the second evolution would also require the same time of day.

To which the answer is the obvious, that any sort of split will likely happen at the third stage rather than the second.

So it is entirely possible to have day/night forms for the starters.
>>
Why couldn't they branch at stage 3? That's what I've been expecting, if the forms are a real thing.
>>
>>28536454
I see very unlikely that option beacuse 2ndstage should give you an idea of what 3rd looks like
>>
>>28536466
That is rarely the case, especially for starters. Starters quite often zig-zag, and pick up features only to drop them by stage 3, like how Charmeleon is more Red, Crocanaw gets the caveman patterns, Grovyle gets a ponytail leaf, stuff like that.

They can easily have a progression that hints at both without locking out either.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.