[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey vp... hehehe... *slides out of the shadows*... My uncle's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: leaks.png (56KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.png
56KB, 250x141px
Hey vp...
hehehe...
*slides out of the shadows*...
My uncle's cousin's pet dog's best friend's colleague's sister's great grandma's lover's nephew works at nintendo of zimbabwe...
I have some tasty leaks for you, so sit tight...

Kahunas call on the island guardian after you have defeated all of their pokemon... The last one has six in his team, so he effectively has seven pokemon...
Charizard has two unique Z moves, 3 alolan forms, and a new mega evolution...
Starters have split evos based on time of day...
Ballio is real...
So is Luchalitten...
Both Litten evos are fire/fighting...
There is a sex minigame involving Mallow if you're a guy, and Kiawa if you're a girl...
Wicke only appears for 5 minutes... Post game content reveals her boobs are fake...
The aether foundation is good, and team skull is bad... Or are they? hehehe...
The cutscene we saw in today's trailer happens when you complete the 1st island... Hala sacrifices himself to stop UB-02... Hau blames you for this and becomes Gladion...

That's all I have for now vp...
See you later...
hehehe...
*slides back in the shadows*...
>>
File: 1402146931947.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1402146931947.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>28530840
What am I supposed to reply?
>>
>>28530851
This:
"I am of the opinion that as Pokemon Red and Blue were about to be released, Farfetch'd accidentally spilled some ink on the suit of one of the most important Game Freak staff members. Since then, they have hated Farfetch'd and did everything they could to make this thing suck as much as possible on the battlefield. No Base Stat over 65, a gazillion better Normal/Flying-types, some interesting moves (none of which can be employed to their full potential) and limited ways of obtaining it ever since the beginning of the Pokemon games. The best thing that can be said about Farfetch'd is that it got a personal item (Stick) which makes it get random critical hits. When you don't need them, usually."
>>
>>28530840
hey

i also work at nintendo of africa

nice too see you johnson
>>
>>28530840
>Hala sacrifices himself to stop UB-02... Hau blames you for this and becomes Gladion.
Leh shitty join team skull meme XD!!!
>The aether foundation is good, and team skull is bad... Or are they? hehehe...
Fucking off yourself
>>
>>28530942
hehehe...
I don't work at nintendo of africa...
Only my uncle's cousin's pet dog's best friend's colleague's sister's great grandma's lover's nephew...
hehehe...
>>
File: bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px)
bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>28530840
>>
hehehe...
I forgot to mention... during the credits scene.. Lusamine reveals that she is a trap...
>>
File: jackpot.png (477KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
jackpot.png
477KB, 600x450px
>>28531356
>>
>>28531502
Forgot to remove that trip code samefag.
>>
>>28531013
Im pretty sure OP was making a joke, anon. Please calm down
>>
Lucario also has two alolan forms.
Beauty and expansion.
Lucario beauty is lithe and gorgeous and attract pokemon of any gender. Expansion is insanely buff and lewd.
>>
>>28531529

>samefag
>first appearance of a tripcode in the thread

But anon, who was tripcode?
>>
>>28531829
See
>>28531502
>>28531284
>>
>>28531942

Well shit. I was looking too high.

Still calling samefag is usually for people replying to their own posts and trying to make themselves seem funnier using the anonymity. By me making this post, that's not samefagging even though I made the post you replied to.

People need to start getting these things right. It's starting to piss me off.
>>
>>28532011
Yea, I agree. I wasn't the one that called him out.
>>
>>28532011
Yeah but the first post was clearly negative towards the thread while the second one does a 180. Seems to me OP was samefagging to try and keep the thread alive.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.