[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dropped XY after the 2nd gym and went back to Platinum This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 61vKtxIi-6L.jpg (69KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
61vKtxIi-6L.jpg
69KB, 500x446px
I dropped XY after the 2nd gym and went back to Platinum
This game is just so fucking dull and boring.
I think just neo-Pokemon might not be for me anymore. It's just extremely casual, watered down, treats you like a retard, etc.
And by the looks of it, Sun/Moon are just going to be the exact same shit.
>>
The problem with Pokemon RPGs:
it gets easier with every gen.
>>
File: 796.jpg (27KB, 625x626px)
796.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>28522182
>>
>>28522222
>>
Not only is S/M likely to be the same shit, but it's filled with even more genwun pandering bullshit.
>>
File: 1473109036271.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1473109036271.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>28522182
>adding "neo" or "nu" to anything to describe changes you don't like.
>>
>>28522428
>I'll NOT refer to the new version of this thing as the "new version"
Huh? Really makes you think...
>>
>>28522182
Nah. XY wasn't as bad as everybody says. They had a lot of potential, but, the main problem with these games are:
-they are too easy, even if you don't use Exp. Share and Amie boosts
-they feel unfinished, like someone took Beta Tests, put them into cardriges, gave a box and called it "full game"
-story is horribly executed and rushed (from 1st to 4th badge nothing happens, then Kalos Badlands and other shit happens)
>>
>>28522182
You're going to hate ORAS too and if S&M are shit too you may as well quit.
>>
>>28522228
Keep your head in the sand.

Gamefreak can do no wrong! Every gen gets better and better with more challenges!
>>
Bye.
>>
>>28522575
No reason to play ORAS when pic related still exists.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.