[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the universe and some pokémon originated from Arceus >some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BerryPlant.png (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
BerryPlant.png
23KB, 512x384px
>the universe and some pokémon originated from Arceus
>some pokémon originated from nature itself (like Kyogre or Heatran)
>most pokémon species originated from Mew
>Regigigas and Ho-Oh may have created some pokémon as well
>several other pokémon were created by direct or indirect human influence
>humans are also said to have originated from Pokémon
>UBs seem to have a completely different origin, being neither pokémon nor human
Ok but where did plants (and fungi) come from?
>>
>>28520390
>Ok but where did plants (and fungi) come from?
They grew out of the ground you fucking retard.
>>
>>28520390
fairies
>>
>>28520390
Abiotic chemosynthesis
>>
>>28520390
>the universe and some pokémon originated from Arceus

Arceus universe = ultrabeast universe
>>
Arceus shit
>>
>>28520420
So are you saying that bacteria, fungi and plants in the pokémon world just appeared and evolved naturally like the ones in our world, despite all the crazy shit that was going on with pokémon at the same time?

I can dig it. These plants seem like the real MVP of the pokémon world.
>>
>>28520390
>Ok but where did plants (and fungi) come from?
From wherever they came from IRL

>>28520492
He didn´t say anything against that.
>>
>>28520599
Just like earth eh?
>>
Are grass-type Pokemon plants that have evolved into Pokemon, or Pokemon that resemble plants?
>>
>>28520763
As far as we know, the second.Or pokémon that are more connected to plants if you want.
>>
>>28520703
Well, Earth doesn't have shapeshifting mutant cats serving as the ancestor of almost every animal, ancient whales and dinosaurs that can alter the entire surface of the planet, or cosmic alpacas that can create universes.

Something as simple as life forms appearing and evolving naturally, without being influenced by all this magic shit actually sounds weird in this world's context.
>>
>>28520763
Living creatures with very symbiotic relationships with plants to the point they're the same organism. Think mitochondria
>>
Aren't there normal animals in the games though? I'm pretty sure there were plan old birds and bugs in red and blue at least.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.