[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so get this: >All the mc's of the main Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: received_1769540876659478.jpg (435KB, 1970x1400px) Image search: [Google]
received_1769540876659478.jpg
435KB, 1970x1400px
Okay, so get this:

>All the mc's of the main Pokémon games (Red, Gold, Kris, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, Lyra, Hilda, Hilbert, Rosa, Nate, Calem, Serena, Chicken-chan and Sun mc) are stripped of their Pokémon and placed in an abandoned Pokémon league (or mall, or trainer's school, etc..)
>Suddenly, a Bewear appears, telling them that they all live there now.
>However, if they want to escape, they have to... kill another mc and get away with it.
>there would be a class trial when a body is discovered and if they get found out, they're executed! Dead!
>But if they get away with it, everyone else gets executed, and the one that commited the crime gets to walk away!

Anyone who's played Dangan Ronpa will know this situation. My question is, what would happen? Who would kill who? Who would die first? Would anyone succeed, or would all of the main characters' skills allow them to sniff out who did it enough times?
>>
Chicken-chan breaks the Bewear's spine. Everyone goes free. The end.
>>
File: 1473599973860.jpg (188KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473599973860.jpg
188KB, 512x512px
>my thread is being buried by the trailer because it happened to be uploaded just as I was posting it
Oh well I don't mind. Saging own thread. I'll post it again later or something.
>>
And it will be just as shit as this one is.
>>
>>28518937
Well people who play /dr/ might find it entertaining, but w/e. I'll just let it die though.
>>
>Currently playing DR2
>No one to discuss it with
>Suffering
>>
>>28520432
Where are you at in it?
>>
>>28520432
>Be me
>Doesn't have any consoles to play Dangan Ronpa 2 on
>Doesn't want to emulate it because autism
h e l p
>>
>>28520543
You can get it on steam iirc. It shouldn't be that hard to run either.
>>
>>28520563
Thank you, I didn't know that
I don't have a Steam account but I could always create one, I guess.
>>
>>28520607
Probably worth it if you're biting at the bit for it.
>>
>>28520482
Trying to figure out who murdered [Spoiler]Nekomaru[/Spoiler].
>>
>>28520700
New spoiler pronto. Don't use caps.

I liked that trial a lot, actually. I won't say anything that gives it away but there was some character building during it imo. One of my favorites.
>>
>>28520744
I only watched the animu for the first game, should I play that first?
>>
>>28520968
Definitely. The game is better than the anime by most opinions. I haven't watched the anime yet, but that's the concensus at least. You can also talk to other students during free time and get more info about them, and it can be really fun learning about them. Though technically I'm pretty sure you have the lore down already, so if you really wanted to you could just jump into the second game. I wouldn't judge at least.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.