[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the rest of 4chan think of our board? What do you all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (127KB, 749x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 749x523px
What does the rest of 4chan think of our board?
What do you all think of the rest of this site?
>>
autistic contamination board à la /mlp/
>>
>>28518643
I doubt were seen as a containment board since were not board cloggers like mlp was. i consider this place a hub for all things pokemon since it is one of the biggest franchises in the world, though i don't think most of the rest of the site cares about us though.
>>
autistic manchildren slash furfags
>>
>>28518584
Before I came here, I was told it was all furfaggots. They exist, but you guys are alright.
>>
>>28518916
No, you're wrong. /vp/ was expressly made because pokemon discussion was clogging and ruining other boards.
We are the same as /mlp/. Accept it.
>>
File: this.png (40KB, 392x197px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
40KB, 392x197px
>>28519025
>>
>>28519052
Clarify for me, which boards?
>>
>>28519076
/v/ and /vg/ you dumbass. pokemon threads were like the gardevoir threads of their boards
>>
I like /pol/

/an/ is nice too
>>
File: Screenshot (100).png (573KB, 1361x762px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (100).png
573KB, 1361x762px
>>28519110
>pokemon threads were like the gardevoir threads of their boards
And now the gardevoir threads are the gardevoir threads of /vp/
>Gardevoir is crying! What do /vp/?
Please die today.
>>
/ck/ is pretty chill on the few occasions I give it a visit.

Used to frequent /vg/ for a few games, like Fire Emblem, but haven't done so in a while.
>>
I see some good and I see much, much bad.
>>
/b/ is the entry level bullshit normies go to to claim they've been on 4chan.

/pol/ is the autistic cancer that infects every other board and should go the way of /fur/.

/mlp/ is basically no different from /vp/, just with more horses.

/v/ has no taste.

/k/ needs more melee weapon threads.

/gif/ is alright sometimes.

/trash/ needs more animations.
>>
>>28518584
>The /Board that I frequent/ board is much better, the other ones just suck
>>
>>28519110
>pokemon threads were like the gardevoir threads of their boards

So like two threads every once in a while? Also /v/ is literally the biggest crybaby board there is, they whine and complain about literally EVERYTHING, their whining was also how /vg/ got made, is this was still 2010 there would be a steven universe, overwatch, and undertale board by now
>>
>>28519110
/vp/ predates /vg/ you pretentious newfag.
>>
File: vp.png (139KB, 593x611px) Image search: [Google]
vp.png
139KB, 593x611px
Hers /vp/ summed up in one image
>>
>>28519216
shit opinions across the fucking board except for /b/ and /mlp/. Congrats
>>
>>28519250

/sug/ and /utg/ are in /trash/ though anon.
>>
4chan is a site comprised entirely of containment boards, /vp/ isn't any better of worse than the others except /vg/ and /tv/ because those are pretty much subreddits and not boards
>>
>>28519076
Not him, but I think he means /v/, because there was a while where there were many generals for wi-fi and another for breeding and many trade request threads. It's a popular game, but it needs it's own board when you can fill up one board with it for a long time.
>>
>>28519306
No they're not?
>>
At least no board will ever be as bad as /soc/: the literal containment board of the site for normalfags.

>>28519216
>/v/ has no taste
Actually, /v/ has good taste in /v/ things, but terrible, terrible taste in anything that falls outside their board, including pokemon.
That board is filled with genwunners, and I mean the real ones.
>>
File: 1473183562574.jpg (38KB, 248x274px) Image search: [Google]
1473183562574.jpg
38KB, 248x274px
/jp/ here
You nerds need more frilly dresses and cute hats in your lives.
>>
/vp/ and /mlp/ are roughly the same thing, containment boards populated mostly by contrarion hyper-memers

/r9k/ and /pol/ are roughly the same thing, both onto real things but completely lacking the ability to collectively be taken seriously ever because of the tone of the board(s) buries the validity of their usual content in memes and shitposts

/wg/ is always good, all the time.

/g/ is helpful if you know what you're looking for

/tv/ and /v/ are roughly the same thing, obsessed with pop culture and tawdry escapism; riddled with poor collective tone and degenerate meme/shitposting. Both have a teeny population of artists browsing them for a limited period of time before they go elsewhere to work on their own development

/lit/ is like /tv/ and /v/ with regard to collective tone and tiny population of transient artists; mostly dominated by pseudo-intellectualism of the nearest sort instead of the pop-culture and escapism tendency. /lit/ is the only hoard on 4chan that has the good sense to hate itself though, probably because they dead he right shit, but ultimately ironically.

That's all I've got
>>
>>28519345

I know I've seen both /sug/ and /utg/ in /trash/. /sug/ more than /utg/ though.
>>
File: 1445386190137.jpg (63KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445386190137.jpg
63KB, 400x450px
For the most part, there are two types of people on 4chan. There's people who genuinely love their board's subject matter to the point where they can nitpick even the smallest minutiae, making it look like they hate it. And there's people who don't understand this and just spout nonsense, thinking it's all a big game where the goal is to fling as much shit as possible.

A new board always starts off with mostly the first group and it sparks a lot of oc and good times. But the longer it goes on, the second group corrodes it and makes it uninhabitable for the first group. And then you're left with a stagnant board full of loosely themed shitposting where there's no chance for anything good to ever happen anymore.

I fucking miss /tr/ like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>28519468
All those typos, Jesus. Sorry anons I'm mobile posting from the shitter at work; /lit/ should read:

>mostly dominated by pseudo-intellectualism of the weakest sort--

>/lit/ is the only board

>probably because they read the right shit, but ultimately ironically--
>>
>>28519548
While convincing, your us-or-them mentality is juvenile, easy to scribble over any subject matter, and usually bullshit.

In reality, your "first group" IS your "second group," and the interesting thing to think about is how one "type" becomes the other "type" in certain scenarios.
>>
>>28519543
The /utg/ thread is on /vg/ literally right now.

And /co/ always seems to have 2 or more Steven Universe threads up.
>>
>>28519468
>/vp/ and /mlp/ are roughly the same thing, containment boards populated mostly by contrarion hyper-memers
But /vp/ isn't an actual containment board, since Pokemon is allowed on all boards it relates to and isn't nearly as bad as MLP, given the fact that most of us grew up on Pokemon, while MLP were already grown up autists.
>>
>>28519800
>/vp/ isn't an actual containment board
anon
>>
>>28519468
>/vp/ and /mlp/ are roughly the same thing, containment boards populated mostly by contrarion hyper-memers
Not quite. Pokemon discussion was valid in a bunch of different boards because the franchise has so many branches. The games, the show, the tcg, and the merch are all ongoing. The proper place to discuss these things spanned several boards. But because it's all Pokemon, it overlapped too much. Talking about the show on /a/ would lead to something about the games which belonged on /v/, and so on. /vp/ was made as a containment board, but it had enough content that it validated itself.

/mlp/ was made because bronies were flooding anything and everything. Boards that had nothing to do with it were getting flooded with it. By making /mlp/, posting anything mlp related anywhere but there became against the rules. You can still post Pokemon things in other boards without stigma.

tl;dr
/vp/ - "This should just have its own board."
/mlp/ - "This shit needs to go anywhere but here."
>>
>>28519859
>anon in charge of what "roughly" means
Population similarities stand, also.
>>
>>28519830
>>28519800
>since Pokemon is allowed on all boards it relates to
/mlp/ and /qst/ are the only real containment boards, since their subject matter is banned on other boards, /mlp/ for good reason, and /qst/ because of an idiot on the moderation team.
There are Pokemon threads on /a/ and /v/ all the time.
>>
File: 1412257645542.jpg (81KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
1412257645542.jpg
81KB, 720x450px
>>28519611
Anon, no adult who actually wants to discuss Pokemon would make the only Pokemon site that's not (theoretically) full of children uninhabitable.

There definitely is an "us vs them" situation here when you have dedicated career shitposters who are solely trying to not let people enjoy themselves.
>>
>>28519936
For a very long time, pokemon threads were deleted outside of /vp/. The board was intended as a containment board, but because it was the FIRST containment board and it's been around for awhile, it has a bit more leeway than the younglings.
>>
>>28519910
A bit, but not totally.
Liking Pokemon is like not having completely grown up, it's fine as a little hobby of even the most regular normalfag, just holding onto his childhood.
/mlp/ is a tier above on the autism scale.
>>
>>28518584
I come here mostly, but I go to /b/ for laughs. I've also been known to paruse /cgl/, /co/, /x/, and /soc/, but nowadays I don't use those anymore.
>>
>>28519910
Then /mlp/ is roughly the same as /jp/, they're both just boards on 4chan, right?
>>
>>28519963
>career shitposters
>solely trying to not let people enjoy themselves
You're still doing it, my man; Descartesposting isn't really changing that
>>
I use /x/ and that's it besides /vp/. /x/ is entertaining because they're all fucking insane but also fairly pleasant. /vp/ is full of awful contentious annoying autistic manchildren but in that respect it's not that different from the rest of 4chan.
>>
>>28520076
I'll give you a prime example then. In the anime threads, there's autists who don't even watch the show, but they'll dump the same pictures with the same filenames and repeat the same bait for up to 16 hours on end. I wish I was exaggerating. Some of the other more self-aware shitposters will outright try to take credit for ruining a thread particularly thoroughly. How is this not "us vs them"?
>>
>>28520198
Would they be in /a/ if they didn't like anime, just like you?
>>
>>28520222
Actually yes, anon. They go to /a/ to make shitpost copies of the anime threads using the same copypasta. Their goal is only to make people dislike the show.
>inb4 "boo hoo anyone who has a different opinion than me is a shitposter with an agenda"
They've literally said that this is their goal.
>>
>>28519269
nope I'm right. /vp/ was made after masuda went on /vg/ and pooped his pants because the general was like an autism baloon
>>
>>28519076
>>28519800
https://youtu.be/eULRL9oSuhM
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Vp/

It's like you fags have forgotten how to educate yourself.

>>28519250
>So like two threads every once in a while?
No, anon, come on.
>>
>>28520371
It's all too anecdotal for me, anon. I'm saying that mentality will never serve you well, even if you think it's useful for a time. The us-or-them frame is never as accurate as you would like it to be.

You do you, though.

>also don't respond to this post be equating evidence to anecdote, please
>>
>>28519543
/sug/ goes to /trash/ during off season when all of the worthwhile parts has already been discussed a hundred times before and all that's left is to shitpost and obsess over smut.
>>
I mostly browse /v/ and /his/. I also frequent /vg/, /jp/, /news/, and some generals on /a/, /qa/ and /m/. I used to browse /pol/ and this place a lot, but not as much at the moment.
From the point of view of the other boards, /vp/ is either the autistic manchild, the autistic literal child, or just in general the place full of underage people.
I personally don't think /vp/ is that bad. Probably because I have nostalgia for when I first came to the site and spent most of my time here.
>>
>>28520783

I see, that makes more sense. Makes you wonder why the anime thread doesn't go to /trash/ now until the new season since all that's left is bait and alain cuck memes.
>>
>>28519548
But /a/ is the oldest board on 4chan alongside /b/ yet it's good
>>
>>28520983
Probably because the majority of /vp/'s threads are equally shit.

What's the point of moving a thread to /trash/ when it's already on a containment board?

Besides /padt/ still beats multiple cyoa threads.
>>
>>28518584
Every board hates every other board in some capacity outside of the super slow movers. /ck/ and /an/ come to mind. /vp/ is seen, and is, an autism containment board. On an autistic site, but that irony is lost on every other board. And this one.

I visit /v/ and /vg/, though the former gives me ass cancer outside of a very few select threads, and the latter doesn't have anything I feel like reading through right now. I go to /wsg/ sometimes, and a small smattering of NSFW boards.

I guess /vp/ is my main board now. Though I really only hang around for a single thread.
>>
>>28520656
Even the ED page doesn't mention the news that was the tipping point for its creation. I wonder if any of you actually remember
>>
>>28518584
4chan sucks except /vp/ and /u/
>>
>>28521211

I don't mind the CYOA threads actually, but then again I am one of the faggots that unironically enjoyed the rp threads before the reign of foxfaggot.

I really hope that closeted furfag pedo offs himself so I can go back to having fun on /vp/ on occasion.
>>
>>28518584
I sometimes scroll through the front page of /vp/ for images of cute pokemon, such as the one you posted. Other than that, I don't really stick around.
From what I've seen, the average poster on /vp/ seems a tad younger than elsewhere on 4chan. It's above my current home board /mlp/ in terms of post quality by a bit, which admittedly isn't much of an achievement.
>>
>>28521394
>/vp/ is seen, and is, an autism containment board
If it doesn't contain anything, then doesn't it lose it's meaning as a containment board?
>>
File: 1457241544329.png (58KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1457241544329.png
58KB, 1600x1600px
>>28521730
I remember some months ago /qa/ tried to poll how members of a board treated others.
It turned out that /vp/ hates /mlp/, but /mlp/ loves /vp/ for some reason.

Not quite sure on what happened this year. Take in account this was before /trash/ was a thing.
>>
>>28522107
Of course. But don't tell /v/ that. Or /vg/. The content may mostly stay in one place, but the people sure as fuck don't have to.
>>
File: 1470034082219.png (93KB, 2400x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1470034082219.png
93KB, 2400x1243px
>>28522282
And here is more objective data about crossboarders.
>>
>>28522282
what the fuck? why do we hate /3/? what did they do?
>>
>>28522282
God I fucking love infographics. This shit is wild.
>>
File: 1473727585861.png (442KB, 805x498px) Image search: [Google]
1473727585861.png
442KB, 805x498px
Shitpost metropolis. This board sucks. Even /v/ as bad as it is is better.
>>
/biz/ is good although never take their advice , /fit/ is ok but a lot of snobs there. X is full of crazy people so its pretty entertaining. /pol/ is a shitstorm of underage fags who cant even vote. V is worse than vp suprisingly . Dont really visit other boards
>>
File: 1463976166655.png (11KB, 84x178px) Image search: [Google]
1463976166655.png
11KB, 84x178px
>>28522282

/a/ i can understand, but why does /d/, /vr/, /lit/, and /mu/ hate us?

and why do we hate /3/?
>>
>>28522645
Dunno about /d/ maybe they hate pokephiles. /lit/ is garbage so who cares really, /vr/ might just be a bunch of genwunners or hate the series as not retro who knows. /mu/ is retarded, their opinions can be safely discarded.
>>
>>28520656
>ED
what the fuck? Am I in 2009 again?
>>
File: 1444509382541.jpg (9KB, 131x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444509382541.jpg
9KB, 131x225px
>>28522823
Last time I've been in /d/, they've been neutral about Pokephiles as long as they keep their autism in check.
>>
>>28522645
/vr/ probably hates you because you hate on older fans all the time. /lit/ just has a blanket hatred of all the visual media boards, similar story with /mu/. /d/'s the only that doesn't make sense, you'd think Pokephilia would be right up their alley.

And oof, you guys loving [s4s] and /pol/ explains a lot about the quality of your posts.
>>
File: 1473718389627.jpg (5KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
1473718389627.jpg
5KB, 180x188px
>>28519377
So tell me, what's your favorite gen, Anon?
>>
>>28519076
>>28519110
Even the origami board had some pokemon autist making threads there just because the board is /po/
>>
/vp/ is pretty alright imo.
you guys are far nicer than the shithead fedoras from /v/. but that's easy. /vr/ is pretty good too.
>>
>>28518584
i used to browse /b/ mainly never touching any of the other boards. but then i went to /v/ and primarily browse /v/, here, or vg. i'll visit /x/ and /pol/ on rare times.

/b/ is the epitome, the fucking EPITOME of normie, garbage, bots who lack self-awareness and literally swim in fucking filth. that place is like a rotating factory of like minded actual mentally fucked people diving into the same shit DAILY who don't do anything at all but play with each other like little fucking girls. i'm talking overall, generally, but it is that bad.

/v/ is literally second in hand when it comes to garbage. because video games have so many fucking people that hoard and obsess over whatever series and they become outcasts because of it, coupled with an anonymous website you have shitposting land in its purest form where people will use any tactic imaginable to get that final (you). /v/ is generally regarded to have good taste in games, but they act like fucking children. I'm more inclined to say that the people on /v/ act worse than the people on /b/. it is fucking terrible. but there is still discussion, and sometimes it can be comfy for a long period unlike /b/. i could write so so much more about these fucking losers

/wg/ is like heaven. you go there, take a seat, pick a seat, browse through their glorious wallpapers. i can always find at least one good one whenever i visit there. and there image modification threads are always quick to edit. love them.

/t/ should probably be reset or renewed somehow. it is fucking slow and filled with garbage. i can't stand the people there. fucking asian loving faggots holy fuck. usually a bunch of shitty torrents, a lot of it is dumb random shit nobody even fucking wants.

/pol/ seems to be straightforward. news, banter. i can't really tell. i just go for news and barely post, but i read them when i'm bored sometimes. they are civil compared to a place like /v/ except when ITS HAPPENINGGGGGGG

not enough for /x/ or vp
>>
File: 1396574633269.jpg (22KB, 296x190px) Image search: [Google]
1396574633269.jpg
22KB, 296x190px
>>28519397
How does it feel to have your culture grab, bagged and assimilated into /pol/?
>>
>>28523380
I browse /d/ a lot- pokephilia probably falls under the "no bestiality" rule. There was a pokephilia thread up yesterday, but it's gone today. There's usually at least a few pokegirls in one of the fetish threads though, so it's not that they have anything against pokemon as a whole. Same for /aco/.

As for why they don't like us- didn't we stand them up at the 4chan prom a couple years back?
>>
>>28525183
You sound like a whiny little girl. /b/ is best board.
>>
>>28525803
you have never been more wrong in your entire fucking life
>>
>>28520656
why does it say this image is "/vp/'s favorite"
>>
File: 450px-TheCryingEevee.jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450px-TheCryingEevee.jpg
29KB, 450x600px
>>28526532
fug here it is
>>
>>28518584
"Oh yeah, that exists".

But Pokemon will be on /co/ after Detective Pikachu.
>>
>>28519377
No, /v/ has no taste in video games, because the entire board is console war falseflaggers and awful shitposts

it's literally impossible to talk about anything remotely popular on that board
>>
>>28518584
Anyone who says /vp/ isnt exactly like /mlp/ is the biggest denialfag of all denialfags.
>>
>>28526594
i'm >>28525183

I said they generally do, but you are pretty much right.
>>
>>28518584
/tg/ checking in: you guys are not awful. You're obsessed with a Psychic Fairy waifu or a Slime Dragon or a Pyromaniac Kitsune Wizard, and we are too! Now we just need to you start enjoying the leathery goodness of the joints between exoskeleton, and we'll be soul mates.

Oh yeah, are we still on for the next 4chan ball? We'll bring a demogorgon!
>>
File: 4241077.jpg (412KB, 578x859px) Image search: [Google]
4241077.jpg
412KB, 578x859px
I browse /vp/, /pol/, sometimes /tg/, and select threads at /vg/

/pol/ outdoes /vp/ in shitposting (but at least its shitposts are shaping real-world politics though). That doesn't mean /vp/ isn't terrible too, though.
On the other hand, it actually lives up to being an image-board, there always being a lot of nice and relevant images beyond memes and reaction images.

/tg/ is superior either way though.
>>
Am I the only one that likes /pol/ when it is inside of the actual board?

I do fucking hate them smearing their shit on every other board.

>say your mexican
>the other second /pol/ shitter comes and posts 'le wall meme'

Every time.
>>
you are tolarable, but yes, you have furrys and manchildren, also waifufaggin as almost every board here in 4ch.
>>
>>28518584
I think your momma fits in my humble dumble.
>>
>>28526632
You sound like you're from a quest thread and not the lore threads

Honestly, my favorite part of /tg/ is the occasional That Guy post made by That Guy about some other poor sap
>>
The rest of 4chan thinks /vp/ is either furries, underage b&, or both. which isn't entirely off, but /vp/ can be pretty comfy.
/wg/ is the most comfy board though
>>
I think this site is pretty terrible, but in some ways less terrible than some of the most popular ones.
I like /an/ the most. I also like browsing /lit/, /a/ and ironically browsing /r9k/, but that last one is terrible.
>>
>>28518584
The only other board I frequently visit is /g/. It's much worse, literally everything is "X is better than Y", be it Windows, Linux, macOS, or AMD and NVidia, or Chrome vs Firefox, etc. Nobody can have an opinion, and everything is a meme.

Macfags are cancer, by the way.
>>
>>28525803
>/b/ is the best board
Is this a bizarro /vp/ thread?
>>
File: Cosmic Brownies.png (161KB, 940x630px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Brownies.png
161KB, 940x630px
>>28526754
I'm more from the "Creative" threads. We don't have many of those anymore, but we still get by. Here. Have a tale about... well... here.
>>
>>28526964
did that really happen or is it just roleplay of some kind
>>
File: 1469272852693.png (134KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1469272852693.png
134KB, 372x334px
>>28518584
This board is the most underage board I've ever seen on this site, it's only really good in leak season and the showderp thread.

The only boards that can be slightly civil without devolving into memes and shitposts are /a/,/ck/ and /trv/
>>
>>28527018

Just a fa/tg/uy who had years' worth of garbage emptied out of his colon.
>>
>>28527069
Which /a/ threads are you visiting
>>
>>28527098
Anything currently airing that's not too popular doesn't tend to get many shitposts.
>>
File: Chickenmancer.png (164KB, 1829x1735px) Image search: [Google]
Chickenmancer.png
164KB, 1829x1735px
>>28527018
odds are reasonably good that it actually happened, since food poisoning can set in faster than you might be comfortable with... especially if the cook didn't clean his blender well.

We love having some monsters walk into battle with us, just like you! Except ours are a little more... uh, nuzelocked?
>>
File: 1409979226445.jpg (85KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409979226445.jpg
85KB, 480x480px
>>28527069
>/a/
>Civil
>>
>>28522282
>/fa/ not hating anyone

We hate /fit/, /cgl/ and sometimes /mu/.

Personally this was once my home board, used to think of it as the worst out of all the vidya boards. But with the current state of /v/ and /vg/, you're miles ahead in terms of quality.
>>
>>28527192
whats wrong with vg?
>>
>>28527141
Stupid loopholes like this are why DnD is the best

>>28527237
all the generals are offtopic waifufagging and random bullshit

it doesn't get better when a new game releases because people avoid /vg/ and talk about it on /v/ instead
>>
>>28527237
When a game without multiplayer is two years old oris f2p and you see the 900th general for it just being made, you can go in expecting 15 layers of ironic shitposting, roleplaying, basically anything vile you can thing off as long as it's off-topic.
>>
>>28519025
>>28519052
>>28518978
A combination of these. We were a blight on our homeboards, but the containment has actually shaped us into a proper community. I believe that if /vp/ were dissolved tomorrow, we could re-integrate into society without too much incident. /vg/ might get a little pissy, but we would be tolerable.

In that sense, we are better than /mlp/. If you dissolved /mlp/, it would be back within a month, since ponyfags have yet to be properly reformed. We were equally as cancerous when /vp/ was made, make no mistake. But I think most of us are now better able to comprehend how Pokemon fits into a larger gaming community.
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm overly optimistic. But it seems to me that the average /vp/ goer is rather impressively aware of other things completely unrelated to Pokemon, or even just Nintendo. Currently I primarily use /vp/ as a fallout shelter for other /vg/ related bullshit that makes that place unbearable.
>>
/vp/ Is actually pretty entertaining. But I visit /toy/ if I want to have actual discussions about the things I like.
>>
>>28527287
>>28527371
i see. well i only go into /hbg/. it's not that bad
>>
>>28527627
Depending on the thread, it can get pretty bad.
>>
>>28527485
If /vp/ got deleted tommorow, where would we go for comfy art dumps and distribution givaways?
>>
>>28527069
I agree with the first part
>>
I only come here during new hen releases. When gen 6 dropped friend safari threads were dope. I also browse /x/ and /tg/ pretty often.

From my experience all the boards are basically the same just with different subject matter. Seems like /v/ and /tv/ have the worst communities, /b/ is pretty unbearable for me. /soc/ is also an example of weird and creepy place I don't understand.
>>
>>28518584

> What do these neckbeards think about these other neckbeards.

Who cares.
>>
>>28528086
Opinions on one clan of neckbeard by another clan can go a long way to making both clans better understand themselves.
>>
>>28518584
I'm mostly on /tg/. I'm running a Pokemon Tabletop so I drop by here for the images and ideas. Trainer Card threads are great for it, since I can port them straight in. I did pick up playing again in gen IV because of you guys.

I drop by /vg/ for Minecraft and Rainbow6 and /co/ for storytimes. I used to browse /k/, but it started feeling samey. /pol/ has become something I don't entirely understand, but love to watch.
>>
>>28530805
I used to understand /pol/ pretty well. Not as much anymore, because of the flood of new posters.
>>
I prefer Digimon
>>
I joined the vp steam group and everyone there were furries and I figured by extension the whole board was too. After being here for awhile you furryfucks exist but at least you're tasteful and hide your threads by asking for cringe.

I'm sure the other boards don't care about vp and probably think we're furries.
>>
Its shit and filled with faggots who only come hear because they heard about fake leaks.

It's a containment board.
>>
>>28519216
Faggot.
>>
>>28520656

I still remember the days of /v/ being nearly 10 pages of Pokemon threads on /vp/

The threads not about Pokemon were people complaining about all the Pokemon threads.

To your credit /vp/ you the ponyfuckers were worse. They were shitting up every board.

Poor /co/. It's their only legacy.
>>
>>28519334

It was /v/, can recall there always at least being a general up and perhaps multiple threads.

>>28525183

/pol/ is garbage, I want to say that at least a quarter of the time you can actually get someone on /v/ to engage in a legitimate aregument, meanwhile from what I've seen of /pol/ it's:

>cuck
>shill
>thank you for correcting the record
>$0.25 has been deposited into your account
>da joos

>>28525326

This shit about the majority of /pol/ being into anime and Touhou is a facade, they just like to post pictures with Trump hats shopped on.

There was someone in a Trump thread wondering why a person apparently devoted their time to drawing Kancolle fanart, not because of the series itself, but because it was fanart. It's really easy to get the impression that a lot of people are just there for Trump and truly don't belong since they have no interest in anime or the like.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.