[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Greninja been forced upon us as badly as Lucario? If so,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: greninj.png (231KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
greninj.png
231KB, 1024x576px
Has Greninja been forced upon us as badly as Lucario?

If so, where's the backlash?
>>
>>28518221
Greninja>Charizard>Lucario>EdgeFox>Pikachu
>>
right here
*unzips dick*
>>
Charizard pandering was stronger.
>>
>>28518221
Greninja is at least cool in concept and design.

Lucario is just furbait.
>>
>>28518221
It may have been shoved down our throats but at least it's competitively more viable than that trash Anubis mon that's been forced upon us since gen 3. Gen motherfucking 3! Appeared a gen earlier than its gen of origin and got a fucking movie of its own.

So, no. Lucario's still worse by far.
>>
>>28518221
There was none since it isn't as "furbait" to most people. On the other hand, people are mostly mocking Greininja since it lost the final fight in the league, so I guess you could count that as backslash.
>>
>>28518221
Not as badly as edgezard
>>
He's being shilled in the anime, but not in the games. I picked Froakie in X and got one on WT. Other than that, I don't see it anywhere, unlike Lucario, which has been in each game since its release bar remakes and even forced as a story event in X, where it takes your mega virginity. Once they start putting Greninja in a major role for the next game or two, then we'll talk.
>>
There's no backlaah because people actually liked Lucario so hipsters felt the need to bitch about it.

It's the same reason people complain about Charizard.
>>
I used to think so but after playing it in smash a bit and honestly just appreciating it in general I think Greninja's fame is sort of well earned. It's a cool design, cool concept, first starter with a dark typing, I think it's been pushed just the right amount and there's genuine fanfare for this thing. Only thing really special it got is Ash-Greninja, which, was a mistake but yeah.
>>
>>28518221
>Has Greninja been forced upon us

If you watch the anime, yes.

If you're a normal human being, no.
>>
>>28518360
People have always not liked Lucario. I started hating Lucario when it was put in Smash. I wasn't even that into Pokemon when Brawl came out but I knew it didn't belong. Lucario is the definition of forced.
>>
>>28518422
Lucario had his movie and that was cool buuut after that he was forced. Zoroark was meant to be the new Lucario but didn't get as big
>>
After all this time, I am still stymied about the tongue scarf. I don't think I will ever not be.
>>
There is no fucking 80 foot statue of Greninja.
>>
>>28518467
...there's one of Lucario? Wow.
>>
>>28518467
Source?
>>
>>28518451
Maybe that's because they handed Riolu right to you in DP, but getting Zorua in BW required you to have a fucking event Celebi.
>>
File: 60.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
60.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>>28518548
>>28518580
He's talking about the game.
>>
Greninja's design isn't furfag garbage and it isn't nearly as forced as Lucario.
>>
>>28518615
Regardless they're both okay pokemon
Greninja-Charizard as "forced starter"
Lucario-Zoroark as "forced furbait"
>>
>>28518640
I would love to know why they thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>28518674
>charizard
>JUST forced starter
Don't forget that the little shit got two mega evolutions, something that shares with a fucking Legendary pokemon, Mewtwo.
>>
>>28518221
>Has Greninja been forced upon us as badly as Lucario?
I dont remember receiving a Froakie/Greninja EVER in any of the main games, so no
>>
>>28518733
That reminds me mewtwo has always been the forced legendary is there any other legend they've tried forcing? I'm kinda surprised deoxsys was never forced
>>
>>28518615
>>28518640

And they handed fucking Lucario to you in XY with its Mega Stone equipped. Don't get me wrong - I'm just pissed off because they made Lucario "Godlike", even if this Pokemon isn't as good as they think. I won't forgive GF for forcing me to Mega Evolve it as my first Pokemon ever.

Lucario is overhyped anyway
>>
>>28518900
Lucario is simply overrated
>>
>>28518333
>Lucario
>Not competitively viable

(You)'re trying to hard
>>
>>28518640
It would have been more interesting to have the two mega lucarios be a mega x and mega y
So that when you use them against each other you have different ones.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.