[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still at work >mobile data is almost dead, yt is out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>still at work
>mobile data is almost dead, yt is out of question
>see everybody going full reeeeeee

Ok, so very summarized, what was so enraging about it? Pic unrelated
>>
>>28516986
No trailer. The announcement was for an announcement, we get one next week.
>>
>>28516996

>The announcement was for an announcement

What the fucking fuck?
>>
>>28516996
This anon is wrong and retarded.

The announcement was for news we got that was not in video form, and they never promised that it would be a video, and then just as they do every time, the Japanese site informed us of the next news update, which is next Tuesday.
>>
>>28517005
Well, they also added the UB-02s to the Japanese website.

Until next time, see ya!
>>
>>28517005
They announced we would get something today, so everyone assumed trailer. But instead all they did was announce a trailer for next week.

Understandably, everyone is furious.

>>28517032
Except I'm not wrong you fuckhead.
>>
>>28517005
The trailer was always announced on the 20th. Serebii is just a dumb shit.
>>
>>28516986
First everyone was expecting a trailer we were never officially promised and we didn't get one.

Then people were angry because the new information shown was already leaked in Corocoro.

Now it's just shitposting.
>>
>>28517054
You kind of are. They did announce new information. It was the UBs.
>>
>>28517095
Announcing shit we already knew about doesn't really count as "news", anon.
>>
>>28517166
It does if it's only shown in a magazine that doesn't officially release until tomorrow you retard
>>
>>28517166
They didn't announce a trailer this week. Serebii just jumped to conclusions.
>>
>>28517185
Quit fucking fucking sucking Gamefreak's dick. Releasing info EVERYONE already fucking knows about isn't news, and hyping it up to BE news is a joke.
>>
So, OP, if I understand correctly here is your summary:
>few days back, japs said there would be an announcement on the 14th
>Corocoro leaked (to come out today officially) and Serebii posted that there was a video trailer in tandem with Corocoro.
>Anons wait for this trailer/announcement to come, shit posting about how it's either the starter evolutions (kek) or the likely rehash of what already leaked in corocoro and officially was released today
>time comes
>no trailer
>anons look at japs website
>its been updated to include the corocoro stuff, and the "announcement" is the date of the next trailer: Sept. 20th
>anons lose their minds
>Serebii apologizes on Twitter
>now we're here

Did I miss anything?
>>
File: image.png (381KB, 474x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381KB, 474x449px
>>28517220
>Quit fucking fucking
>>
>>28517271
>updated to include the corocoro stuff
Close. It only included some of the corocoro stuff, namely UB-02
>>
>>28517271
well, you missed that there could have been starter evolutions based on the timing of reveals for past generations, so it wasnt outside the realm of possibility and didnt deserve a sarcastic kek.

but otherwise yeah, thats it.
>>
>>28517303
Did you fucking read the post?
>>
>>28517438
>based on the timing of reveals for past generations
Those were for games released earlier than November.
>>
>>28517220
I bet you also got upset when they revealed Volcanion because we know from hacking XY already.
>>
>>28517544
No, because we hacked to find that out. This shit was already announced.
>>
>>28518417
Ub-02 and Lugarugan are suppose to be officially announced tomorrow, because that's the real release date of Corocoro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.