[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we're going to have Tapu Koko forced on us for story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 640x383px
>we're going to have Tapu Koko forced on us for story reasons as early as Lati@s

JUST FUCK MY HANA LEPO UP HOALOHA
>>
>>28515715
I want to kill that disgusting roach.
>>
Or this is just when Tapu Koko jobs hard to an Ultra Beast and you have to come and save it.
>>
>>28515715

>Implying we won't just get first seats to see topu keko get fucking BTFO and then running away in order to set up the UBs

>Implying we won't go around the islands desperately trying to get the guardian deities on our side before the UBs come for them too only to fail and have them all run away

>Implying they won't show up together t the end and GATTAI into Topu Emperor just to weaken the UBs so we may finish them
>>
And like I said in the previous thread, it's not being nearly as shilled as Lucario in preproduction material so I don't know what's your problem
>>
>>28515810
Hnnnnng.
>>
>>28515785
So Tapu Koko was Yamcha all along...
>>
lmao just box it
>>
>>28515715
Yeah, it's pretty lame, I don't like it at all.
>>
>>28515715
Except you have to catch it postgame, faggot.
>>
>>28515715
>You just have to fight alongside Tapu Koko against UB-02, like a double battle, but against one foe instead of two. You can heal Tapu Koko with potions and the like to ensure you don't get easily BTFO if you let Tapu Koko faint against UB-02
>after you and Tapu Koko force to UB-02 to retreat, you will be respected by Tapu Koko for showing your prowess in battle

Would /vp/ like this?
>>
>>28516792

In fact yeah, I would

As long as it doesn't join our team right after that. Just aknowledging we're pretty good and the nvanishing to take care of other shit, and then reappear at the climaxo f the story and in the postgame as an optional boss
>>
>>28516792
>we're going to have Tapu Koko forced on us for story reasons as early as Lati@s
>after you and Tapu Koko force to UB-02 to retreat, you will be respected by Tapu Koko for showing your prowess in battle
That's not even what happens

We clearly see in the trailer that revealed Tapu Koko that you fight/encounter it at Level 60
>>
Tapu Koko is literally a jobber to the stars

>Built up as some powerful Deity so the JoJo Mosquito looks extra strong when he kicks its ass
>>
>>28516792
>>28516852

This would be the ideal combination.
>>
>>28515755
It's a copepod
>>
File: Poke01.jpg (62KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Poke01.jpg
62KB, 630x420px
Tapu Koko
>>
>>28516998
Agreed. The games seem to be going in a good direction so far. They aren't gonna be like past games that Masuda directed. It'll be somewhat like ORAS I'm sure but mostly new
>>
>>28517368
More like Topu Keku.
>>
>>28515715
>waa i want muh challenging game

cry more dumb faggot
>>
>>28515715
>Island Guardian
>Guarding the fucking island

How dare they show a legendary doing its fucking job for once.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.