[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, i'm back with a new drawing! you remember luluci?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (358KB, 1194x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1194x1600px
Hi guys, i'm back with a new drawing!

you remember luluci? The green snail with a dry leaf on its back? Here with its evo and a fakemon more :D
>>
File: image.jpg (402KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402KB, 1135x1600px
For the ones who dont know, thats luluci
>>
>>28512325
>:D
>>
>>28512325
Babluci is pretty cute, but isn't there a Fakemon thread up?
Babluci is a bab, and Nescreech just kind of gives me Chocobo vibes.
>>
>>28512325
I love your fakemon OP, post more!
>>
I'm kinda of new here, where can i find the fakemon thread? Dont wanna be ot
>>
Your artwork is adorable anon. Do you have many more of these little guys?
>>
Here you can find a bit more, but i just started with this project so there are few works shown allt the moment... But i'm trying to upload something everyday :)

http://failed--artist.deviantart.com
>>
The snails are pretty good holmes, both the design and drawing. I'd use it in a game
>>
>>28512453
Rather pessimistic name, no?
>>
Ahahahaha i made this profile and choose this nickname like 9 years ago, when i was not that comf with my drawings! :D

Btw om DA u will find infos about my fakes
>>
>>28512325
>Babluci's wood shell being removed
Damn that looks painful
Regardless, cool fakemon.
>>
thank you all! :) i'll surely keep it up
>>
If these are actually yours OP, your style is incredible. Do you work for a professional animation company?
>>
I would remove the spots in the snail. I think it looks great, but it kinda makes it look like mint chocolate chip ice cream. I think fewer of them would help or just one large brown accent would too. But I really like all of these a lot. Great silhouettes and personality. Just throwing in my two cents.
>>
Idk how to quote, damn... Btw

"If these are actually yours OP, your style is incredible. Do you work for a professional animation company?"

God thats actually a huge compliment! Thank you so much! I'm not actually working for anyone sadly... But it is my will to make a conspicuous book and have colloquies!

Of course these works are mine ahah
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1202x1600px
Here it is nescreech pre-evo and other fellas :)
>>
Thanks for the huge appreciation anon :)

Last evo will lose all dots and gain stripes and veins
>>
These are wonderful, OP. If you don't have an animation or illustration job, put yourself out there! Also, if you're self taught, getting a degree would be one of the best things you can do if you have the money for it. The business contacts and industry connections you make are worth it alone.

You reply to someone by clicking on their post number. Also think about adopting a tripcode. In the name field type, " Name ##yourpassword " without quotes. Also, read the FAQ for the site.
>>
Also, the current fakemon thread is here:
>>28500141

(Click the numbers to be redirected)
>>
>>28513121
amazing! Thank you for the advice! :D

I'm graduating at an art school here in sicily but after that i need to move out of italy cause no job here ahah furthermore i'm studying things that have nothing to do with illustrations nor animation nor cartoon sadly... so i'll take my degree and move out looking for a job in the field
>>
>>28513186

If you have the money, I 100% recommend Sheridan in Ontario, Canada for animation. Just by seeing your artwork alone I think you have a fantastic chance of getting in on your first try (many people try several times to get in and still don't get accepted). I have a few animation friends that go there and they're already getting paid internships in there 2nd/3rd year (the program is 4 years I believe).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.