[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cheated my beloved series I just bought Yo-Kai Watch to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Jpuz8.jpg (81KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Jpuz8.jpg
81KB, 500x376px
I cheated my beloved series

I just bought Yo-Kai Watch to play untill Sun and Moon comes out. Its fun

How bad am i?
>>
>>28511897
Not bad, you just have shit taste.
Should have bought Monster Hunter
>>
File: PETAH.jpg (95KB, 750x570px) Image search: [Google]
PETAH.jpg
95KB, 750x570px
>>
File: 1470274084196.png (35KB, 196x190px) Image search: [Google]
1470274084196.png
35KB, 196x190px
>>28511897
I dont scream at people eating dog shit on the street, I just feel bad for them
>>
really bad. never post here again.
>>
Bad, YW1 is mediocre and you could at least waited for 2.
>>
>>28511897
>It's fun

No it isn't. It has a fucking atrocious "draw squiggly lines or do this with your pen all the time" combat and all yokais are beyond ugly

even the best yokai is worse than the worst pokemon in design
>>
>>28511971
is YW2 really that much better? I thought 1 was really fun for being the introduction game
>>
You're bad because you should've waited for YW2 which comes of in sixteen days and is way better
>>
File: 8888888888.jpg (35KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
8888888888.jpg
35KB, 300x250px
>>28511897
>>
>>28511897
you're not going to have fun

the battling system is fucking ludicrous and the game doesn't have great directions, the yokai are ugly too, it's just... not good, I do not understand how the game got so popular.

I was excited for it to come to the US and when i finally got my hands on it.. Complete and utter disappoint. You should have gotten monster hunter
>>
>>28511977
>even the best yokai is worse than the worst pokemon in design

Because Yo-kai are ghosts and they supposed to be more tongue in cheek unlike Pokemon where its more serious. YW in a big way is a comedy, pokemon is adventure
>>
>>28511984
Im not from US, in Europe it comes out next year so....
>>
>>28511993
>OP already said he's having fun
>you aren't going to have fun

LMAO, and Level-5 shit is even more linear and handholdy with tutorials than BW1 or XY.
>>
>>28511897
You're actually pretty good for trying out something new. The game is definitely fun, but really shouldn't be thrown into the same genre as Pokemon - it's more of a traditional RPG, with quests, hands-off fighting system, some monsters designed as fodder while others are OP and stuff like that.
It's a solid 7/10, better that the sixth gen for sure. I'm waiting for the sequels to come out in Europe next year as well.
>>
I wish Level-5 would come out with more stuff like Fantasy Life, that was the comfiest game I've ever owned next to ACNL
>>
>>28511897
Eh you're fine. Good news is that now you can try other monster collecting games without having to shame them all for not being pokemon.
How do you like the recruitment rng?
>>
I wished Danball W and Wars were localized instead

>>28511909
MHXG when? I want Nerscylla and Barioth in. GOAT G rank armor designs IMO
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.