[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How critical of Gen 7 will you guys be when finally playing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 13.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
How critical of Gen 7 will you guys be when finally playing the games after having experienced the shitshow that was Gen 6?
>>
Not at all

Gen 6 is meh at worst
>>
I won't be.

Gen 6 was good
>>
File: 1473838391764.jpg (18KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1473838391764.jpg
18KB, 510x476px
>>28511905
>gen 6
>good
>>
Gen VI was just okay and Gen VII will probably once more be just okay, like every game will until we get a third version or sequel again
>>
To be honest, I'll be somewhat critical. XY have a solid foundation but everything else (especially the story and world-building) was kind of weak.

I guess it helps that it looks more and more like they're taking all the extra elements they couldn't get into XY and putting them into Sun & Moon.
>>
>>28511887
At least it won't be Sinnoh.
>>
>>28511887
Gen 6 was good enough allthouh sadly it never went all out (like lets say Emerad for gen 3, Platinum for gen 4 or BW2 for gen 5).

Gen 7 - it depends. People are getting crazy because they saw great graphics and tidbits of potential good region but we barely know anything about actual gameplay. It might end like gen 6 if it doesnt have anything in store for post game
>>
i had fun with xy until i beat it
>>
>>28511887
Gen 7 is looking to be the best gen in the 7. Anyone saying, or in the future says otherwise are just plain wrong, and likely have garbage taste.
>>
XY was ok it was just irritating seeing so many possibilities with the routes that was left untouched and unused. Like the Rhyhorn Racetrack which had an entire route pretty much dedicated to it, had ZERO functionality at all, kind of pointless
>>
>>28512138
There was a racetrack?
>>
>>28512162
the route east of the first gym
>>
>>28512162
Off to the side of a route beyond an insurpassable fence, for the purpose of not making the place look empty.
>>
If there's no postgame again, /vp/ is gonna tear this game apart in a matter of weeks.
>>
I think XY was weak in plot because there was just too much new shit to focus on.

Hopefully XY was the practice run and now that GF has experience on things like 3D graphics, megas, all the little additional stuff like amie/super training/etc they will deliver with SM.

If GF has learned what worked and what didn't in XY, I think SM could easily be one of the best games in the franchise. I'm one of the (apparently) few here who doesn't mind change, and lore-wise SM looks like it has a lot going on.

SM could even redeem XY at least somewhat in terms of lore/plot if it includes some of the stuff that was obviously meant to be there (or maybe in Z).
>>
>>28511887
Very. I'm still at various optimism.

I didn't like XY it ORAS. If SM feels the same I don't know how I'd feel about this franchise
>>
>>28511887
>critical
Everything they've shown so far is superior to gen 6.
My expectations were low when the trademark first dropped, but this game is looking good, and I think I might be easy on it.
I will criticise when criticism is due however.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.