[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, need your help. What's the best way to encounter/catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1376021600875.png (24KB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
1376021600875.png
24KB, 589x589px
Hey guys, need your help.

What's the best way to encounter/catch Lati@s in Emerald?

So far I've been :
>Walking from Slateport to Route 110 over and over to reset Lati@s and checking my Pokedex to see if he's nearby.
>Surfing from Evergrand to Pacifidlog/Slateport with Max Repel hoping to encounter him.

Neither one has been working. Also, I'm using the following strategy to catch him:
>Crobat opens with Mean Look, and then I just pepper him. Problem is, I can barely do damage to him this way and he usually dies.
>Then I switch in Venusaur and Sleep Powder him and try to catch him.

If you know a better way to encounter and/or catch Lati@s PLEASE respond. I'll have to do this again on my other cart to complete the Hoenndex.
>>
just play oras they just give it you
>>
>>28508275
Not gonna play OR/AS but for real? They just give it to you?
>>
>>28508313
Yeah Steven takes you to some island and you battle two grunts. After you beat them Lati@s falls in love with you and instantly joins your party/box
>>
>>28508394
Wow what the FUCK.
>>
So what I did every time to catch Lati@s was fly to Lilycove, run left into the grass. After a few encounters (2 or 3) if it isn't there fly back to Lilycove and try again.

Remember that when you fly it doesn't change where they are, only when you enter a new route by running.
>>
>>28510818
Oh fuck really?
>>
>>28510818
How did you keep it from running away?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.