[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we stop with these morons calling The Riddler fake? He revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: aristotle-17.jpg (100KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
aristotle-17.jpg
100KB, 750x625px
Can we stop with these morons calling The Riddler fake? He revealed Aether months before their reveal.

Pic related

Aristotle = the four classical elements

Aether = the fifth element mentioned by Plato, Aristotle's student and which added onto the four elements
>>
Aristotle wrote a lot of things

I could connect something Aristotle wrote to literally anything in any videogame
>>
>>28504649
The four elements are one of the largest parts of Aristotle's legacy.

If the Aether foundation was based on love, which Aristotle did write about but was not known for, you might have had a case.
>>
>>28504772
No they aren't
>>
>>28504935
t. retard
>>
>>28505089
If you think that the four elements is one of the largest parts of Aristotle's legacy you are a brainlet.
>>
>>28504595
He isn't fake.
>But he isn't a leaker either.

He just post vague or super vague shit that makes your speculate and think up the truth.

>Which is worthless because what's the point of a "real leak" if I'm not sure if what I got is true in the end?
We get so much alchemy theories someone will come up with "Aether" but they'll think it'll be a aether pokemon/characters/place.
Riddler gives me Aristotle and I come up with something else or luck up and get "Aether", then I'm still wondering wtf to do with that.

The Riddler can fuck off with that photo goose chase shit.
>>
>>28504595
>Plato, Aristotle's student
Someone failed philosophy 101.
>>
>>28505124
>brainlet
Fucking zinger
>>
Plato was Socrates's student
>>
File: 1473589756334.jpg (27KB, 640x795px) Image search: [Google]
1473589756334.jpg
27KB, 640x795px
>Thinking anything other than official reveals hold any water

There seriously must have been an influx of underage retards since XY were released.

Just wait for the games to come out and quit treating retarded """"leaks"""" as if they were fact.

God damn.
>>
>>28505394
>Just wait for the games to come out and quit treating retarded """"leaks"""" as if they were fact.

why? something being not officially revealed doesn't magically make it fake.
>>
>>28505423
The same can be said the other way as well. Just because you believe it to be real doesnt mean its real, fag.
>>
>>28505280
>>28505124
>Brainlet
Added to dictionary
>>
>>28505231
My bad, I meant to put that the other way around

I'm actually in a Philosophy class and reading about Aristotle right now so this is pretty embarassing
>>
>>28505447
But when what we believe to be real is supported by an overwhelming amount of evidence, such as posting a litleo and zubat before solgaleo and lunala were revealed, or posting a ghost sheet pikachu before mimikyu was revealed, or posting a sandcastle and shovel before pallosand was revealed, it's real.
>>
>>28507806
The inductive method is a fallacy and evidence is meaningless. Do you even proof?
>>
>>28507690
>I meant to put that the other way around
and you would have been wrong too

Plato and Aristotle were classmates
>>
>>28507863
>Plato discovered the 5 elements!
>Implying Hermeticism, Buddhism, and Hinduism didn't know this before he was even born
>Being this much of a westfag
>>
>>28508212
Woops, I meant >>28504595
>>
>>28507863
Aristotle was Plato's pupil, that's 100% true bro. Don't try to correct someone when you don't even know what you're talking about

You played yourself bro
>>
>>28505875
I love this image. Bless you.
>>
>>28508212
>implying the Greek and Hindu concepts don't both descend from ancient Indo-European cosmology, as supported by Lithuanian (most conservative language in the clade)
>posting Jewish plagiarism of Greek mysticism
>not realizing the west is the best
>>
>>28504595
He hasn't leaked shit
He is like a fucking crossword puzzle, it's all clues to a single word that means nothing without context. What if you had figured out that the answer to his stupid aristotle riddle was Aether?

Would you have suddenly gotten that there was a second team and known about wicke and lusamine or anything OF ANY ACTUAL CONTENT?

or just a word that means nothing? The riddler doesn't leak shit he just posts dumb breadcrumbs that won't lead you to anything actually substantive without official Gamefreak context

Stop
>>
>>28508595

>Would you have suddenly gotten that there was a second team

Yes.

He literally said "If you're disappointed in Team Skull, the real evil team is actually..." back in August.
>>
File: Caduceus.svg.png (161KB, 2000x2381px) Image search: [Google]
Caduceus.svg.png
161KB, 2000x2381px
>>28508464
>Implying "Greek mysticism" isn't just a ripoff of Hermeticism and Hinduism mixed with unnecessary mythology
Nice prank faggot.
>>
File: UB-01 debut.png (607KB, 765x457px)
UB-01 debut.png
607KB, 765x457px
>MUH VAGUENESS AND DUMB LUCK

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/28023934/

>August 23rd
>Riddler offered new hints about it: four element-->5th element-->celestial body-->hole-->hyperspace

I'm sorry if this is too deep for denialfags to grasp.
>>
>>28508802
Lol. Your chronology is inaccurate.
When do you think Hermeticism emerged, and where? I see you conveniently ignored the rest of the post.
>>
>>28509028
plus this shows he has been around since before the games were trademarked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkdr5agBghY
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.