[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anime fucks up their storyline in AG >ORAS mini-episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: max3.jpg (19KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
max3.jpg
19KB, 398x400px
>Anime fucks up their storyline in AG
>ORAS mini-episode doesn't feature them at all
>Nowhere to be seen on the Generations poster
Why does TPC hate Team Magma and Team Aqua?
>>
>The earth was populated by THOUSANDS of groudon
>>
Considering they don't appear in the poster with all the other presumably major characters, I bet they'll appear for all of 5 seconds in the series.

It sucks cause ORAS Aqua/Magma are actually some of the better teams but no adaption will ever do them justice.
>>
>>28504126
The fuck were they on in the original games when they thought the OPPOSITE color orb would let them control Kyogre/Groudon?
>>
>>28504126
Probably some of my favorite villains.

For all ORAS did wrong, they did most characters pretty well and unique. Not gen 5 level but it's way up there

excpet you know who
>>
>>28504126
They're fucking retarded and have the brain capacity of a 5 year old.

Huge stepdown from rocket.
>>
>>28504396
I should mention ORAS versions of them I liked.

RSE they were very dull
>>
Generations seems to be mostly about unsung moments of story in the games, like Blue becoming Champion, so I imagine the Hoenn story stuff will be about Zinnia's backstory with Aster and trying to handwave why she's such a dumb little obnoxious piece of shit.
>>
>>28504544
I hope they don't waste Hoenn's story on Zinnia.
>>
>>28504544
Zinnia is by far the least likable character in ORAS, I really hope that isn't the case.
>>
>>28504732
I agree, but I see them doing that because that's a pretty big hole they even had to address already in interviews. And it's likely we'll get something related to the two Primals, like why the fuck were they the first try to call Rayquaza and not collecting Key Stones.

The other possibility which I would much rather have is some of Wally's gym matches, or how exactly he got the Mega Pendant which I don't believe the game covered. Or how May/Brendan got their Mega Bracelet, but due to the vagueness of protagonist choice I see them avoiding that.
>>
File: 1472471896869.png (917KB, 1174x918px) Image search: [Google]
1472471896869.png
917KB, 1174x918px
>>28504544
>Post yfw zinnia gets fugged in generations
>>
>>28504300
>but no adaption will ever do them justice
has PokeSpe featured them yet?
>>
>>28505192
They were butchered and not like how they are in the games. They mostly appeared because they had to, and didn't even do much.
>>
>>28505192
Mostly just crime bosses although Archie was a bit of a jew.
>>
>>28504544
>We will see how Looker's Croagunk died
Pls no
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.