[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 KM FOR 1 FUCKIN CANDY. I'm not about to walk 75 fuckin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-09-13-18-47-16-1.png (394KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-13-18-47-16-1.png
394KB, 1080x1080px
3 KM FOR 1 FUCKIN CANDY. I'm not about to walk 75 fuckin miles to evolve this god damn thing, now that starters are nowhere to be found.
>>
File: 1448861147616.jpg (27KB, 313x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448861147616.jpg
27KB, 313x337px
>>28501881
why the fuck are you still playing pokemon go?
>>
nice p2w game there
>>
nice story, maybe you should post it on facebook so your friends can like it
>>
>>28501930
You can't even really do that, the items you can buy just aren't good enough. It's whoever spoofs/is in the right place.
>>
>>28501881
It's not intended to be the primary method you use for evolution, OP. It's just something to help out along the way.
>>
>>28501930

You realize you can't buy candies right?
>>
>>28501929
Seconded. Why are people still playing this shit? The novelty of a new game where there is absolutely nothing to do should've worn off by now.
>>
>>28501970
Not OP, but it's something to do on the walk over to the university and between classes. It's good when you already have to go out.
>>
>>28501986
You can do literally anything else instead.
>>
>>28502011
Other than listening to music or an audiobook, what do you suggest?
>>
>>28502011

And what's wrong with playing Go for a few minutes each day other than it triggers you?
>>
File: fcf.png (320KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
fcf.png
320KB, 469x463px
>>28501902
>>
>>28502040
It's actually a decent little game if you have Pokestops everywhere and people dropping lures all time. It's geared for people in cities.
>>
>Have to have App open for tracking to work
>can't even hatch eggs without holding your phone like a retard
Biggest reason I dropped this shit. It's just 'catch shit iv mons, throw them away for candy, grind for candy forever'.
>>
>>28501930
Spoof-2-Win would be more accurate.

Either that or live in a city's downtown area.
>>
>>28502067
It's not a decent game at all. Just throwing pokeballs forever is not a game. You can literally do cookie clicker style games instead and those would actually have more of a point.
>>
>>28502103
Cookie clicker games are about as deep, just watch the numbers go up.
>>
>>28502040
>100s
Of what, retards?

Everyone seems to be dropping this game little by little.

Everyone knows everyone cheats and those that don't got tired of this game.
I live in Boston and the population that seems to still be playing this is small other than the... Let's just call them weird people.
>>
PoGO would be so much better if they just gave you daily pokeballs instead of being forced to drive to a city to get more.

That and actually make pokemon spawn in suburbs and rural areas.
>>
>>28502156
That would be shit though. Once you run out of your daily allotment, you'd have to pay real money until the next day.
I'm sorry you're not in a good area, but if you live in a proper area for the game, pokeballs are pretty much unlimited resources.
>>
>>28502156

It won't be good until they let you trade/battle other people
>>
>>28502144
The players are dwindling but I don't think it's like you decribed.

The game still has a steady userbase and gets updates constantly, so it's far from dead.

What happened is that it just exploded and the people who were just playing it as a fad died down. Every weekend I go to my local downtown to walk and catch some pokemons, and there's still some families and friend groups playing it.

>Only weird people still play it
Maybe it's just in my city but here it's quite the opposite. I only see normal-looking people playing it now. All those mordibly fat NEET-looking people from the first days are nowhere to be seen nowadays.
>>
Yknow there's a chance you pick up candies along the way, right? I got 3 Pikachu candies while walking my 1km. Every day im closer to Raichu
>>
>>28502202
Assuming you live in the middle of nowhere that wouldn't be so bad. It's not like they make lots of pokemon appear in the suburbs or rural areas. And if you're somewhere where they spawn often chances are there's plenty of pokestops nearby.
>>
>>28501881
It's just ONE?
All right, that's it.
Guess I can finally uninstall this piece of shit.
Thanks, Anon. You've freed my soul.
>>
>>28501881

My Snorlax needs 5K. Not thrilled about that.
>>
>>28501930
If you can't progress in the game and have to pay real money to get ahead, you really need help.
>>
>>28502341
I heard it varies between 1 and 3. Still doesn't really seem worth it.
>>
>>28502341
See
>>28502308
>>
>>28502280
The play population is a fraction of what it was. I also stopped after 2 months of playing because the developers simple don't give a shit about their game.

When I can go and say that the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online devs are MILES ahead in terms of support and overall competence then you know Niantic is rock bottom.

>Maybe it's just in my city but here it's quite the opposite. I only see normal-looking people playing it now. All those mordibly fat NEET-looking people from the first days are nowhere to be seen nowadays.
I mean, I think it'd be fine if it was just obese people and shit but like the people I see regularly play it are like the tumblr'ite stereotypes. Like literally saw only two people play it today and they were the short hair ugly dyke+VERY fat asian girl couple who looked like they were in college. Complete with shit taste pins all over their backpack
>>
>>28501881
>now that starters are nowhere to be found
you don't live near any parks?
>>
>>28502404

I still see a lot of people playing in NYC. Certainly far fewer than a month ago, but it's still a pretty decent amount. Still tons of lured Pokestops going all the time.
>>
>>28501930

I can sit in my apartment and collect rare pokemon and go about 1 block away to a pokestop.

Location is everything in this game.

I know people who live next to a pokestop and never run out of balls.
>>
Does anyone have an actual workaround for the 1.7.0 update on iPhone.

>yeah, yeah, I like my iPhones. Complain less.
>>
>>28502404

A fraction of 200+ million is still a high amount.
>>
>>28502565
I'd show you my view, but THE DAMN GAME IS CRASHING BECAUSE BOT PLAYERS ARE THE WORST.
>>
>>28502565

This. I've never paid a cent, and I've done quite well for myself.
>>
>>28502404
Yeah it is a fraction, but like I said, the fraction that left are mostly just bandwagoners.

It's not so much that they don't care as much as they have the entire fucking world to fill. If PTCGO has as many users I can assure you the customer service would be just as awful as PoGO's.

And shit man, that must be uncomfortable as all hell. We had some of those during the first month in my city but thankfully they're all gone.

Something I like about the fewer players is that people are actually doing something else other than playing the game. It actually feels more lively now.
>>
>>28502404
You live in a shit town. I've run into all kinds of players, from young to old and normie to tard.

Probably isn't a day that I go out playing that I don't see a pretty big variety of people playing. Since my pockets don't normally contain spaghetti and I ride public transportation, I get the chance to hit on people all the time. Shit's cash.
>>
I never understood people who act like they're hot shit for spoofing or botting.

You're literally cheating in a casual app game, please remember this. Also the point of the game is actually going outside and explore your surroundings.
>>
>>28502726
>live in a shit town
>Boston
Lol, kay.

Also fyi I also ride public transport. The population is a fraction of what it used to be, the large groups that came around into Park Street to play this game are long gone.
>>
>>28502842
It is a shit city. Well, no, the city is actually pretty awesome, it's just filled with mostly shit people.
>>
>>28502880
Oh the city is fucking amazing, the people are fucking terrible though.

You can call the population dogshit all you want but the city is fucking great.
>>
>>28502842
Philly > Boston

Sorry bro.
>>
>>28502942
I've spent significant time in both. They're honestly about the same. Great cities, with mostly obnoxious people. I wouldn't rank one significantly higher than the other.
>>
>>28502842
I'm pretty sure I can still take advantage of the features that don't require a fuck ton of people to be around.
>>
>>28502404
nah, Santa Monica Pier has been packed since the game started. You can't go to Santa Monica without seeing people on the game, and that includes normies with their friends.
>>
>>28504338

Same with Central Park. Not much of a slowdown that I've seen.
>>
>>28502072
>can't hatch eggs without holding your phone like a retard
Put it on battery saver mode and put it in your pocket. It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>28501881
>Playing a game that I don't like
Why do people still do this?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.