[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corocoro said the Starters and Rockruff share a secret and lumped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Corocoro said the Starters and Rockruff share a secret and lumped them together.
>cue yesterday's leak where we see that Rockruff has a day\night form for its evolution
> But it could be an exclusive Z move
Why would it be something that we already know about?
>>
>>28499853
Didn't riddler confirm yesterday it was unique Z-moves that rockruff and the starters had in common?
>>
>>28499853
They don't have anything in common. Corocoro said that Rockruff had a secret, and the starter had one two. In no way, shape or form they share a secret.
>>
>>28499871
That was a Z form which hasn't appeared yet
>>
>>28499890
That's why they were all lumped together when this was mentioned, right?
>>
>>28500514
This never happened.
>>
>>28500581
They were lumped together. Literally go and check
>>
>>28500514
>“There is a secret hidden in that little body. In fact, there are also surprising secrets about the starter Pokémon too…!?”
>>
>>28500581
Right. That's why everyone has been lumping them together for months without anyone autistically pointing it out until now?
>>
Attention fuckers, if you're actually fucking delusional enough to think that the starters will get split evos when it's literally confirmed by yesterday's corocoro, that means you're a fucking retarded idiot who got dropped on your head as a baby.
>>
File: goku.jpg (22KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
22KB, 704x400px
>>28500756
>>
>>28500691
it was initially a mistranslation, by the time it was corrected the misinformation was widespread and nobody wanted to listen to the truth
>>
It doesn't say they share a secret. It is possible, though. Personally, I think if they shared it, they would've shown their secrets off at the same time, especially with how they call the starter's secret surprising but not Rockruff's.
>>
>>28500514
They were lumped together because they were all shown in Corocoro for the first time in that issue.
>>
Honestly regardless of what any leaks say day and night variations of the starters would make a lot of sense and really tie them in with the theme.
>>
>>28500756
Hey cap'n, might want to check your sentence structure there, 'cause you just said
"Split evo starters were confirmed in the last corocoro and you're an idiot for believe in them."
>>
>>28499871
Didn't the Riddler stop posting days ago?
>>
>>28501822
>>28499871
Who's the Riddler and why do we believe him?
>>
File: image.png (146KB, 363x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146KB, 363x312px
>>28500581
>>28501019
>>28501229
Your mistranslations are all from another page. Pic related should clear things up. Notice how they specific lay include Rockruff and the starters and talks about evolution but yet didn't include Komala (who is likely to get an evolution)
>>
>>28504167
Which just say something along the lines of "What will their evolutions look like?" if I recall. It's just they all have notable evolutions and were all introduced that issue, not that they necessarily have the same gimmick behind them. And like said in >>28501229, I think if they shared the same secret, they would've shown them at the same time.

Wait and see however it turns out.
>>
>hype up secret for months
>reveal it's a unique z-move which was introduced already
>not introducing the concept of unique z-moves with starters and instead using snorlax
I don't understand how people think it will be unique z-moves. It would be such a stupid way to go about it, when they could've revealed pokemon-specific z-moves with the starters, which would have got people way more hyped than introducing them with Snorlax though Pulverizing Pancake is pretty damn cool

Most likely going to be day/night forms, otherwise there's no point of lumping together the fact that they all have a secret in the same issue.
>>
>>28499933
Proofs?
>>
>>28504382
They were all first introduced in Corocoro in the June issue. Connection or not, that's a reason they all had that teased in the same issue.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.