[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Artleaka Leaks have been deconfirmed Uh, what? Why is everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: vFWaMZt.png (96KB, 357x356px) Image search: [Google]
vFWaMZt.png
96KB, 357x356px
>Artleaka Leaks have been deconfirmed

Uh, what? Why is everyone memeing about this? Artleaka gives this disclaimer:

>Some things striked me here and there, but I can't remember it all. Part of the sketches are just made up x)

>PART OF THE SKETCHES ARE JUST MADE UP X)

He then goes on to describe Rockruff's evo (of which he only saw one) as follows:

>Alright, the one I've seen looks kinda like this. It has some sort of cowl that goes on on his back and connects up with the tail, which is dark with a white part at the very end. I also remember the stuff on his chest, that stood out. It was like a white cross with 3 grey/silver rocks stuck on the end of every tip. Arms, legs, and body structure are there just to give you an idea, not sure if it was quite like this.
Oh, when it howls the ears like distance themselves and the chin makes a straight line with the rest of the cross.

Now you might say, "But OP, the drawing Artleaka made of Rockruff looks nothing like the one we got." Exactly. But the drawing he made (pic related) looks nothing like the description he gave. Where is the "cowl" on his tail to his head? Nowhere. Rugarugan (Moon), however? He has a cowl on his head that connects to his back and tail. He has white cross-like markings, with grey/silver rocks on the end of the "ribcage". The description kinda looks like Rugarugan (Moon).

Artleaka is NOT deconfirmed.
>>
nigga are you high?
>>
>>28499654
What was your leak? :^)
>>
>>28499607
Well, he got the gimmick wrong and the design wrong. The more logical explanation was that he was drawing his own ideas out and passing them as leaks for attention. Your argument may be valid, but it's illogical.
>>
File: 1422690138373.png (111KB, 525x299px) Image search: [Google]
1422690138373.png
111KB, 525x299px
>>28499607
>actually believing Artleaka from the start
>>
>>28499607
this is cringy af
stop
>>
>>28499654
Compare both the description, the drawing, and the revealed Rockruff evo. They have many design elements in common (see ears, grey/silver rock bones, white cross-like markings).
>>
>>28499672
I get BTFO tomorrow. Today is not my day
>>
File: 1471779830588.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1471779830588.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>>28499607
>>
Wakey Wakey!
Eggs
And
FAKEY!

Another day, another thread of FAKE doodles. I think we at /vp/ know better than to fall for this.
>>
File: 1473572502353.png (195KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473572502353.png
195KB, 499x499px
>>28499607
its fake u dumb fuck
>>
I see no obvious chest cross, you faggot nigger
>>
it was never CONFIRMED to begin with you mong
>>
>>28499607
God you people are so fucking dumb, baselessly investing yourself in fake leaks at every corner. Just neck yourself
>>
>>28499607
Shut the fuck up Artleaka. Nobody cares.
>>
File: Summoning a higher deity.jpg (262KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
Summoning a higher deity.jpg
262KB, 1284x980px
Holy mother of reaching.

You guys know better than to believe someone who just so happened to learn about the games also just happens to be a artist.

If she happened to get anything right, it was most probably a lucky guess.
>>
>>28499693
>see ears
You mean generic cartoon wolf ears
>grey/silver rock bones
You mean like every rock?

>white cross-like markings
Yeah, Moondoge TOTALLY has an obvious cross mark on its chest.
Your theory is totally plausible, it's not like artleaka got the face, the body type and the fact that it has not two forms completely wrong, right?
>>
>>28499607
Give it up, man. Alolan Solrock and Lunatone aren't happening.
>>
http://m.imgur.com/a/LlEOG

Artleaka's confirmed fake. By your logic OP, then every one of these drawings must be fakes because the leaker doesn't remember all of the details so he had to make stuff up.

>tfw no alolan form golem
>>
>>28499607
He was drawing from memory... Considering a lot of it was correct. Just look at the similarities
>>
Can somebody post the rest of artleaka's leaks?
>>
>>28501613
They aren't even close other than being bipedal wolves.
>>
>>28501719
Someone just did >>28499962

>>28501613
There's barely any similarity between Cowlruff and Wereruff. The cross thing is interesting but Artleaka presented it as a pattern on its chest whereas the actual pokemon just has a stripe down the middle that's connected to its back.

OP calls Wereruff's hair a Cowl but a Cowl is a hood, so that's just bullshitting. Plus even if Artleaka somehow fucked up his memory that bad when drawing it, you'd think he would mention if it was split evos. But he never does. The closest there is is him saying "The one I've seen" but its never elaborated upon.
>>
>>28499607
who bought this horseshit of a design?
>>
>>28499607
>Now you might say, "But OP, the drawing Artleaka made of Rockruff looks nothing like the one we got." Exactly. But the drawing he made (pic related) looks nothing like the description he gave.
That's the best piece of evidence that Artleaka was bullshitting.
>>
>>28499680
Is AT still popular?
>>
>>28501613
There are NO similarities beyond predictable generic wolf traits. Even then he put too much detail into it going in one direction to be able to pull the "hurr durr i forgot it looked totally opposite of what im drawing right now"

Not even grasping at straws, you're just senseless. He was just "showing off" his fakemon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.