[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Name starts with "Lu" >Only indication of its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

>Name starts with "Lu"
>Only indication of its typing are some spikes sticking out of it

Where have I seen this before?
>>
Lycanruff. Or Lycanwoof. Screen cap this.
>>
>>28496253
Might even stay as Lugarugan or something like that, considering "Loup-garou" is french for werewolf.
>>
File: 1470958658713.gif (339KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
1470958658713.gif
339KB, 213x199px
>>28496192
Looking at clearer artwork for both Rockruff's evolution variants, they're kinda growing on me.They aren't that bad. I guess getting Moon won't be so bad after all
>>
>Name starts with Ru in Japanese

OK, and?
>>
>>28496253
those would be cool but i'm expecting something less intelligent like wereruff
>>
These vectors are great!
>>
File: Cleric_beast_concept_art.jpg (260KB, 1380x776px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric_beast_concept_art.jpg
260KB, 1380x776px
>>28496192

night version is literally Cleric Beast
>>
Maybe it's name will be Groweral? Growl, wer-, and feral combined.
>>
>>28496192
Mega aerodactyl?
>>
>>28496441
Lugargan
>>
>>28496492
It's just the front view. Side view and game model is good only with Sun Doggo.
>>
>>28497209
Lugarock
>>
I myself took to calling this fella Wereruff. It's dumb AND obvious - exactly like something Game Freak would go for.
>>
Rockruff and it's evos have more Rocks on them than Growlithe and Arcanine have Fire.
>>
>>28497327
Lugario
>>
>>28496192
>Only indication of its typing are some spikes sticking out of it
How is Houndoom fire? Because it's red?
Well, I guess this one is brown.

Typing sometimes has to do with inner element.
>>
>>28497396
Lugarioarkruff
>>
>>28496253
lycario
>>
>>28497344

I hope they're able to keep Loup-Garou/Lugaru/Rugaru in its name. Rockgarou? Rugaruff?
>>
>>28497374
Precisely this. Vulpix and Litten too. Fire types seem to get a pass.
>>
>>28497457
Luigi
>>
Garugan would work if Lugarugan is too much of a mouth full.
>>
>>28497416
Yisss! I'm quite happy we have a rock type that isnt literal rocks or a fossil. There are many fire, water, ice, electric, ground and grass types that have no literal type stuff on their bodies. About type we had a rock type.
>>
>>28497000
trips of pure autism
>>
>>28497374
That's a dumb argument. Some ice types have no visible ice on them, like Dewgong. Gligar isn't made of ground. Starmies aren't made of water (I mean actually body parts not water in animal cells like in real life) nor do they have visible water in their design. Since when does a Pokemon's type mean it has to be part elemental, or protusions of its type sticking out.
>>
>>28497374
>>28497510
It's easy to imagine or visualize them spitting fire or catching fire. It's harder to imagine Lugarugan throwing rocks, spitting rocks or getting their bodies surrounded by rocks.
>>
>>28496963
c r i n g e
>>
>>28497523
>-fake card-
Damn I was really looking forward to this being legal in standard too wtf I hate SMB and Pokemon now
>>
>>28497726
look at what I was replying to, I agree with you.
>>
>>28496192
Ludicolo?
>>
>>28497209
Tengen Toppa Luga Gargan
>>
>>28496963
No, it's not.
>>
>>28497733
And? Thats because we haven't seen a mon like this before. Lets see how they do it. Conjuring rock from nowhere is about as feasible as the ridiculous amounts of water that come out of pokemon. If anything I can imagine it's collar and claws being more than adequate for using the likes of rock blast, stone edge... i dont know that many rock moves. I look forward to using Day lugarugan, ive never really been so psyched for a rock type.
>>
I think Lougarugan is the first fast rock type isn't it?
>>
>>28496554
werewuff

i need it
>>
The name, strictly speaking, is Rugarugan (The Japanese language doesn't distinguish between Ls and Rs), so I'm personally hoping they name it this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbF0qP7tgeU
>>
>>28497000
Leak said howl something
>>
what anon was implying was LUcario's only indication of steel typing being the spikes on its hands.... how fucking retarded is the internet?
>>
The red one is so fucking cool. I love new gen pokemon.
>>
>>28498430
>(The Japanese language doesn't distinguish between Ls and Rs)
Wow really Anon? Tell me more! How do you know so much?? Your so smart!! ^-^
>>
>>28498800
Cool attitude my guy. Was just trying to make sure my point was clear

>>28498518
Legit curious, what else do you see as evidence of Lucario being steel type?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.